Chapter Thirteen

West Coast

Chapter Thirteen-

Saphrin's POV

I woke up early because I couldn't sleep. My eyes hurt and my nose was stuffed up. I had such a hard time last night.

The thought of my mum getting shot and killed struck me hard. I woke Cameron up three times from the same dream, he crossed his legs and sat me in the middle. He rocked me back and forth until I stopped crying. We repeated this three times.

Chyna woke up once and Nash did the same thing. I felt bad for Chyna, I feel like she shouldn't have to go through this. There's nothing I can do though, my mum was like her second mum to her.

I got up and got dressed, I put on a tank top and shirts with some sandals. It was 7:12 am and there was nothing to do. I wanted to let Cameron sleep since he didn't get much last night.

I put his phone on silent so he wouldn't hear it and sent him a text,

To Cameron- I need some time alone, going to the beach

I got some white Vans and tall Nike socks and got my phone and left for the beach. It was chilly down by the current, I got goosebumbs but I didn't care.

The waves came up high and surrounded my ankles. I took out my phone, no messages, 8:36 am. I started walking the opposite way as the hotel. The one thing that always calmed me down when I was little was dancing.

I never actually danced, I just went to a dance studio and they taught me moves. I just put those moves together, picked a song and made up a dance.

All of me by John Legend started playing in my mind and started dancing. My eyes watered up but I kept dancing. I took random moves and smashed the together.

I let the sand sink between my toes. Without a floor, I messed up most of my moves, but I kept dancing. I went to a triple turn when I twisted my ankle, I fell to the ground. I just laid there, the pain filled my eyes even more.

My fuzzy eyes focused on the clouds in the sky. I sat up and rested my chin on my knees, I watched the tide roll in.

"That was really good" the voice was unfamiliar.

I didn't turn around but I soon recognized the voice, Nash. I looked over my shoulder, he sat down next to me. I stared at his blue orbs though the glare of the sun. His blue eyes focusing on the waves, they slowly traveled over to mine. I focused on the freckles under his eyes.

"Thanks" was all I managed to say.

"Did you ever take dance lessons" he asked.

"When I was little, I just learned dance moves" I stated.

He nodded and we just sat there and watched the horizon and sun come up. I reached for my phone, 12:25. Damn time flies.

**Cameron's POV**

I woke up and saw Saphrin's text, I didn't reply and just continued on.

It came to 12:25 am and I was waiting for Saphrin to come back. Saphrin was very responsible and I trusted her with everything, she wasnt a 6 year old.

Saphrin was smart and had the most common sense I had ever seenin my life, thats just one of the reasons why I love Saphrin and adore her.

She slowly walked through the hotel room door and sat next to me. She was on her phone and never looked up. She locked her phone and put it in her back pocket. She stared at the ground,

"Ready" she looked up at me thoughtfully.

We both stood up and walked to our suitcases gathering everything we had, searching the room up and down making sure we got everything.

Once we made sure we had everything we went down to the lobby. We had a lot of time to kill, I dont think saphrin was in the mood to do anything.

I had called a "meeting" earlier that basacilly consisted of Nash, Taylor, Aaron, Hayes, Matthew, Carter, Shawn, Jack G, and Jack J plus Bart. I told them everyhting they needed to know.

We slowly waited for time to pass..

* * * * * *

Saphrin followed me as we boarded the plane back home. We sat down and prepaired ourselfs for the ride home. In the mean time I tried to cheer Saphrin up.

"Wanna hear a story?" I asked.

She nodded and I bagan,

"Along time ago on my way home from bastketball practice, I found a snail on the side walk. I took it home and named it Abbey. I put it in a container and would feed it every morning, I didn't really play with it because it kind of scared me. My mom told me it would die soon but I didn't listen to her. After a month had passed, it finally died. I put on my tuxedo and my mom helped me burry it out side under my swing set. I gave speeches and just left it there. Then about a week later I found another snail around the same spot I did Abbey, and took it home. The next day it wasn't there and I thought it ran away. I told my self it ran away because he didn't love me. I came home that day from school and my mom told me Jake had ate it" I laughed between my pauses.

When I stopped laughing she spoke,

"You wanna know something?" She asked. I grinned and nodded.

"When I was 6, I had a snail named Taylor. One day my sister, Sadie thought it was dead and she threw it away", I laughed and she continued, "I dug it out of the trash for some reason and when I did finally realize it was dead, I gave it to my dog. He threw it up later and my mom got mad at me"

"That's to bad they could have been best friends" I said.

I grabbed her hand and smiled at her,

"I love you"

"I love you too Cam"

She stared passed my brown orbs, I'm glad I can make Saphrin forget about her worst times and make her happy and laugh. She took her mind off things in focused on things that were right in front of her.

________________________________________

Hello everyone, I'm on my way to Florida and I'll be updating a lot, from Illinois this is a long trip. Double updates! Hope you liked this chapter, thanks for reading ily all