Chapter Fifty Four

West Coast

Chapter Fifty Four-

☓ CAUTION ☓ THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES EXTREME LANGUAGE AND SOME VIOLENT ACTIONS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ☓

☓ IF YOU CHOOSE TO SKIP I WILL EXPLAIN IT IN THE AUTHORS NOTE! ENJOY AND READ WITH LEISURE! ☓

Saphrin's POV

"Who the hell are you." I said trying not to act scared.

No response.

"Answer me." I demanded still scared.

They started walking towards me and I stepped backwards. I tripped on the rug placed before the door. I fell backwards and hit my head against the door, as I felt a thick liquid come from my head.

I reached back and felt blood gushing from the cut. I winced at the pain but focused on the person. Who was towering over me in front of me.

I took my foot and kicked them in the stomach, causing them to stumble back a little. I took this time to turn on the light. I flicked on the light while an all to familiar face appeared from the darkness.

"S-SADIE?!" I yelled.

She didn't answer, she walked towards me and stopped in front of me. Her eyes flicked a couple of times before I realized everything that was revolving in this exact moment.

Her pupils were dilated, great. She's high.

"What do you want?" I asked feared but annoyed.

She just stood there and starred at me with a devilish stare.

"SADIE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" I screamed at her.

What came next didn't surprise me. I felt a cold, hard hand swipe across my face. Fast and forceful. She's high as fuck, I wouldn't expect anything less.

The hit took me aback but I recovered quick. I calmed down, realizing I've learned to never raise your voice at someone that's high.

"W-What do you want?" I forced out.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH!" She screamed back.

I felt tears strip my eyes and threatened to spill. I couldn't help it and let one slip.

"Aww, look the little baby is crying." She pushed me back into the door.

I stood back up quickly and wiped away the tears. She may be dangerous, but I'm stronger.

"Why are you here?" I asked more clearly and slowly.

"I'm here, because I live here too. You little fucker, you don't even own the house, I do." She said grinning. A shot of anger filled me faster than ever.

"Mom wouldn't approve of-" Instead of a kick or a smack. A fist of skin and knuckles connected with the side of my face. A punch was thrown; the hardest punch I'd ever felt. Maybe I wasn't stronger.

"DON'T FUCKING MENTION MOM!" She slapped my face, backhanded. This bitch is crazy.

She pushed it.

"NO! A ASSHOLE LIKE YOU WOULD RESPECT MOM!" I screamed as loud as I knew I could. I breathed, out of breath but continued. Water refilled my eyes, but I was strong enough to push it away.

She clenched her jaw and her fist tightened. I starred her down, deep into her eyes. It scared me when I realized, her pupils grew. The fuck. Her pupils were now at least 8mm big. This is insane.

"SAPHRIN-" I cut her off, here goes nothing.

"BITCH NO! LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY!" I yelled. I took the collar of her shirt and bunched it up in my fist. I pushed her back into a wall and pinned her against it.