Chapter One

+
Welcome to my story, just a few things you should know. I wrote this story in March of 2013 but didn't publish it till March of 2014. With that said, my writing will impressively increase with skills and overall as a whole. These first chapters will never the best, but I liked to keep them as close to the original chapters as possible.
+
Please NO advertising of your own books. If you do, you will be blocked.
+
Lastly, most importantly, this book is Copyrighted & All Rights Reserved. Please, please, please DO NOT take my ideas and plots. They are all mine. If you do, you will deal with the laws of copyright, not me.
+
This book has extreme language, sexual content, harsh violence, and self harm. None of these actions and statements are to be taken personally. Do not let this book encourage you to do as written.

I would like to thank every reader for your support, I consider my fans my family. You all mean something to me! Enjoy and read with leisure, and welcome to the West Coast.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

West Coast

Chapter One

Saphrin's POV

I woke up to the beaming sunshine of California.

"Jeez, its 12 pm" I say to myself.

Today was Sunday and normally on Sunday I just relax and either rent movies or watch them on Netflix.

I got up and rubbed my eyes, I walked to my bathroom and washed my face and styled my hair, I then headed down stairs.

As I arrived I skipped the last step, as I always did, and saw my sister and mom eating breakfast.

I went and grabbed my favorite cereal and poured a bowl.

As I was eating I realized my mom made pancakes. She always makes pancakes on Sundays.

I had totally forgot. They stared at me as I had then realized what I did.

"Sorry I forgot."

"It's ok."

As we sit there in awkward silence, I decided to take interest in today's society for once.

"So, anything new or interesting going on today?" I asked my mom not making eye contact.

"Yeah, actually we're getting new neighbors apparently!"

"REALLY!" I asked stunned.

I really hoped that these new neighbors were actually worth the time of trying to get to know. The last neighbors we had were total douche bags. I started dating him and then a few weeks later another girl moves in next door, and then he ditched me.

"So like normal, I'm just going to stay inside and watch movies. Do you mind running me to the movie store?" I asked my mom.

"Yah sure, just give me a few minutes." I nodded.

She ran upstairs and got dressed, as I did the same.

I put on a PINK hoodie and some Nike sweatpants, along with my worn-out Light Blue Vans. This was my normal Sunday look, cool and comfy.

I hopped out of the car and ran in the store, going straight to the New Releases. I got 21 Jump Street and The Hangover. I hopped back in the car, I looked at the clock realizing it was my best record. 1 minute and 5 seconds. Ever since I was little I would time my self and every time trying to get a faster time. I don't know why I just did.

I ran to the kitchen to make some popcorn, I searched and searched for my special popcorn. Kettle Corn. My all time favorite popcorn, if we were watching a movie and I didn't have any I would freak out.

I found the popcorn and put it in the microwave while I grabbed a water bottle and a blanket.

Around 3pm I heard massive trucks come, I ran outside and saw multiple vans and trucks unloading boxes.

"Yay, It must be the new neighbors" I say to myself.

From my distance between the two houses, I could see a tallish guy. He slowly walked out the door, he had a soft, dark shade of brown hair that flowed to the right. His smile was like an angel.

Cameron's POV

After I put the boxes in my room, I went back outside to get more. While I'm that process of picking up more boxes, I notice a girl standing in the doorway to the house across the street, about 25 meters away.

She had a darkish shade of red hair. More like a brunette but her hair was dark red, and it reached the middle of her back. She had piercing blue eyes, just like my friend Nash Grier. Exactly like his eyes, she also had freckles under her eyes and light but tanish skin. She was small and short but tall for a girl, guessing 5 feet 4 inches.

She was gorgeous. Pure beauty.

I grab another box, when I realize it's heavy. As I lift it in the air, my muscles naturally flex. I smile at her and walk inside to set the box down, I left her standing there alone.

Saphrin's POV

He smiles and reaches down to grab another box. He lifts it into the air, the box was heavy, as I see his muscles flex like crazy. His beautiful smile shines as he turns and goes inside. Breaking our eye contact, leaving me alone and speechless.

"Don't go." I muttered under my breath.

As I stand there waiting, wanting his beauty to appear again I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. I turn around quickly, flashing my self back to reality. I stay cool, and see my mom standing behind me looking over at the neighbors.

"Let's go introduce ourselves to the new neighbors" she says cheerfully.

Just as she said that he walked back out again, and he had that big, huge smile of his stuck on his face.

It would look strange if I didn't follow my mom, so I carried on and walked behind her.

Cameron's POV

As soon as I was back outside, I saw her mom walking towards me with her following behind.

"Crap, she's coming over here." I quickly ran my fingers through my hair.

They started walking towards my mom, Calleigh, so I joined her.

"Hi, I'm Baylee Hyland and this is my daughter Saphrin." I smirked.

I know her name now and I took a scan up and down her body, now closer in visible presence. I saw her squint her eyes, eyeing me the same way I did her. I saw her nod slightly and laugh to her self, she then focused back onto our moms conversation.

"We'll it very nice to meet you, oh I'm Calleigh Dallas and this is my son Cameron." She smirked at me, she knows my name but I knew hers first. Why is she playing hard to get? This girl is beautiful, this is going to be harder than I thought.

"Cameron and Saphrin look the same age, they should get to know each other!" My mom shouted, "Saphrin is 17!" She shouted a little too loud, good job mom.

"Tomorrow, at my house, 2pm?" My mom continued.

"Yes, that's sounds great!"

I could tell that these neighbors are going to be worth the time to get to know.

Still smiling, me and my mom start to walk away. I turn later than my mom keeping my eyes on Saphrin. As I start to turn away, I catch a glimpse of Saphrin winking at me. I walk away, and my smile grew to its fullest size possible.

----------------------------------

Hey, I hope you liked this! So yeah, thanks for reading. -C xx.

Vote & Comment