Chapter Twenty-Two

Cameron's POV

These past few days have been the most stressful of my entire life, but now its over, she's finally safe and with me.

As we are driving back home I look over at Saphrin and see the relief on her face. I cant help but smile.

We pull into the driveway and Chyna and Nash are already sitting on the porch. We get out of the car and they run up to us, hugging us tightly.

"Don't scare us like that again!" Chyna says after the long hug

"Don't worry its over for good" Saphrin says with a smile.

We all head inside and take a seat on he couch. This has been a way to long week and I desperately need a beer.

"Nash grab me a beer!" I yell at him.

"No drinking until you're 21 and over" he says sarcastically.

"Just grab it!" I say with a laugh.

We sit down and there's a long moment of silence. Maybe there's just nothing to say, or maybe no one wants to speak right now. Everything that needed to be said and done, had already been spoke of.

After a while Saphrin turns to me and whispers,

"Cameron"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna go see a movie"

"Okay"

"I mean go see a movie, like not here"

"Ohh, I knew that" I lied, she laughed.

"Well its.." I looked at the clock above me.

"Around 5 o'clock, we can go see something then go get dinner"

"Pizza" she begged, tugging on my hand.

"Ohh yes" I smiled and she nodded.

"I'm going to get ready" I said.

She nodded and walked over to her house. I ran upstairs and went to my closet, I closed the door and stripped down. I put on some kaki shorts and an LA Reckless tee shirt. I did my hair and brushed my teeth and walked down stairs.

I sat down at the island and waited. I heard a door click and saw Saphrin come in. She was wearing a Cameron Dallas hoodie I got her at MagCon and jeans. Her hair was naturally curly and only had on mascara.

I grabbed my phone and money and we walked out to the car. I pulled out of the drive and began to make our way to the stop light.

"So what movie do you have in mind?" I asked.

"What ever is playing next"

I nodded and agreed.

- - - - -

We walked up to the desk, and looked at the playing movies.

"Hi, what movie is playing next?" I asked. The lady gave us two tickets to a random movie neither of us had ever heard.

"Thanks" I said and paid her, she returned the change and said,

"Enjoy the movie"

I wasn't here to get away from home. I wasn't here to get away from reality, I wasn't here with Saphrin to see a movie. I was hear to spend my time with the person I loved the most.

I asked her if she wanted any popcorn or candy, she shook her head. She said she was fine and would wait till dinner. I grabbed Saphrin's hand as we approached the ticket booth. The man at the stand, quiet taller than me, spoke with an average deep voice.

"Tickets," he said. I handed him the tickets and they were ripped in half. He gave us the ticket stubs and I thanked him quietly as we walked past him.

"I haven't felt that short since I went to my parents wedding" I stated, she laughed. Before they got divorced that is. When we walked in it was deserted, the movie just started, I was guessing.

I walked us up to the farthest row back and sat down in the corner. She sat down beside me and I noticed the lights dimming. The movie that I thought was playing were just commercials and they faded. The screen went black and the speakers went silent.

Saphrin's POV

When the actual movie started, I did one last check for movie-goers or ushers. No one around us. I waited a few minutes to let the movie get going and I laid my hand on the armrest, my hand resting on the cup holder.

Shortly after I did so, Cameron placed his hand in mine and I looked over at him, his eyes were on my lips. Once I figured it wasn't my lips, but my breast, I tensed up.

"Cameron," I whispered, and moved my hand slightly away, his eyes met with mine. Definitely my eyes.

"What," he half whispered, half laughed. I gave him a stern look but then giggled.

The movie played for a few minutes and I felt Cameron's stare on me again. I moved my eyes over and he was staring at my lips this time. I looked back at the screen and saw he looked away too.

Suddenly, I felt a finger on my chin and I turned to face him. His lips came together with mine and it was an insane feeling. Just the feeling of being in public, barely, and making out in the back of a movie theater. It's a weird feeling, but it just made me want to kiss him more. The movie kept on playing and he leaned closer to me. I sat up and placed my hands on his shoulders, my thumbs going under the collar of his shirt, felling his tense skin. His hands were on my hips pulling me closer. I scooted to the edge of my seat and he leaned forward. He pulled me even closer, enough to say I was standing. He pulled his face away from mine and I sat on his lap, my back against his chest, my body angled to face him.

"I love you," he mumbled and I smiled, really wide.

"I love you too," I said in a tone that says, 'you should already know this, we say it all the time.

"You, Saphrin Hyland, are so beautiful" he says, sounding drunk, narrowing his eyes.

"I just can't handle it,"

"Shut up" I scoffed and kissed him some more. He took his hands and wrapped them around my torso, hugging me, kissing back harder. I kissed him back so much his head bobbed backwards. It became almost like a contest of who could kiss who better.

"What if an usher walks by, or someone comes in?" I asked breathing hard.

He shrugged and kissed me once more, which made me laugh.

"They can enjoy the show" he grinned and I began laughing.

_____________________________

Hello, everyone. I hope you liked this chapter, I'm trying to do the best that I can with making it interesting, but if you just hang in there with me, trust me it will get even better. Once again, I'm so happy for all the reads, I cant describe it. I have 1,000 reads! I'm freaking out. LITERALLY THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, ILYSM - byee

Twitter- @Nashs_Penny Instagram- @CarleeWilson_ Mobli- @CarleeWilson_

Like • Vote • Comment • Follow (I follow back)