Chapter Thirty-Eight

Saphrin's POV

I woke up turned to my other side facing Cameron. I smiled at his soft snoring, I slowly got up and walked to my bathroom. I washed my face and put on some make up. I got out my high top tribal Vans, a Huf tank top, and a pair of old, ripped up Hollister shorts.

I checked my phone and studied the notifications. Some twitter messages, Instagram likes, and a few messages from Morgan and 5 messages from the restricted number.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I unlocked my phone and checked Morgans messages first.

- Hey, let me know if you want to do something this weekend. I'm bored.

I smiled and moved to the next one.

- Like seriously, I'm bored. Come save me.

I laughed and went to the other messages. My smile faded when I read the other messages.

- I'm going to slit your throat in your sleep.

- You must really want to live. Nice dodge on telling Cameron.

- You might want to spend the last few moments with Cameron, he won't be around long.

- Already have my plan..

The next one caught me off guard, I stopped breathing for a minute or two.

- You look so cute when you sleep.

What the hell. I ran out of my room and down stairs. I saw my dog, Charlie by the back door that was wide open. I felt water prick my eyes as I stood there in shock, the same thought ran through my mind over and over.

"I locked that door." I whispered to myself.

I run over to the door and shut it. I turn my back and slide to the floor. I cover my face in my hands and feel tears stream my cheeks. I get up and turn my phone off, I walk back to my room and lay back down. I decide to go to sleep again and just try and forget about what's going on.

~ ~ ~ ~

I jolt awake and see Cameron next to me on his phone.

"Woah, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, u-uhh. J-just had a bad dream." I whispered.

He set down his phone and wrapped his arms around my waist. He scooted me closer to him and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm here." He said.

I nodded and sat on the side of my bed. I looked at my clock, 11:34 am. I sighed and searched through my mind. What to do, what to do.

"What do you want to do today?" I gave up.

"Whatever you want to do." He grinned.

"No, I asked you. I have no idea on what we should do today." I restated.

"I don't know. Let me think." I nodded and walked downstairs.

I sat at the island and ate an apple. I wasn't really that hungry. I turned on my phone and one message appeared.

It was from Morgan.

- Wanna go to the beach today?

I smiled and text her back.

- Sure, come to Cameron's beach house.

I gave her the directions and I walked up to my room and jumped on my bed next to Cameron who was still thinking. I laughed and he turned my way.

"What?" He quietly laughed.

"I hope you didn't want to do anything with me today because Morgan is coming here to swim with me." I told him.