Chapter Thirty

Cameron's POV

We got a call that Saphrin was in the hospital. Me and Nash drove there as fast as we could.

"CAMERON SLOW DOWN!" Nash said frustrated.

"NO."

I kept my eyes on the road.

Tears filled my eyes.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT CAMERON" Nash screamed.

"I KNOW, OKAY"

When we arrived we told the nurse Saphrin's name and headed to floor 6 room 232.

I walked in and she was hooked up to a machine, and she was awake.

What?

She started crying, and her sister let us talk to her.

"Saphrin?" I cried grabbing her hand.

Nash grabbed the other one.

"WHAT'S THIS MACHINE DO?" I started freaking out.

"Cameron.. I'm sorry" she cried.

"Nash, I'm sorry too"

"SAPHRIN WHATS GOING ON."

"T-this is life support. It's giving me life just to say goodbye to you guys." She cried harder.

"They're taking me off soon, Cameron. I'm sorry t-this shouldn't have happened."

Saphrin, please don't do this. SAPHRIN PLEASE JUST STAY ALIVE FOR ME!" I cried, looking over at Nash who was balling his eyes out, grasping her hand tighter.

"Cameron, I'm sorry. I love you, this shouldn't have happened. I'm so sorry, I love you so so so much. Remember that? I promise you, when we meet again someday, we can be together." She cried.

She turned to Nash.

"Nash, make sure Cameron stays strong. Don't let him do stupid things and keep an eye on him for me. Importantly, take care of him please." Nash nodded.

The nurse came in, as well as her sister who's eyes we're puffy like she'd been crying for years.

"It's time, Saphrin"

The nurse said in a sad tone.

"I love you all."

I ran to her and kissed her one last time, as well as Nash.

"Until we meet again" she forced a smile.

I tried to stop the nurse, but her sister and Nash had to hold me back. It was almost impossible.

"WAIT STOP!" I turned to see Chyna and Morgan all eyes puffy. Chyna looked like she was going to pass out. Her face was covered in tears. Worse than I'd ever seen.

"Can we say our goodbyes" Morgan sniffed.

"Make it quick, five minutes." She said while walking out of the room.

"SAPHRIN PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" Chyna screamed, running to her side.

She cried. Morgan gave her a hug and said they said there goodbyes.

Chyna wouldn't move, she stayed there. She kept crying and wouldn't stop.

Morgan went to the other side and grabbed her hand. They cried together.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Saphrin, please don't go." Morgan cried.

"I have too" she said shyly.

"NO YOU DON'T! THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING!" Morgan sobbed.

"I already asked, there's nothing" she sighed.

Morgan and Chyna balled harder.

The nurse came back in.

"I can't wait any longer, I'm sorry. It's time, for real."

Morgan held Chyna, trying to keep her calm.

We all stepped back but the nurse let me hold her hand.

"I love you," she whispered.

I cried harder and watched the beeps get faster, finally the line went dead.

---------------------

Sorry I left it at this. Stay tuned I'll be updating later! Thanks for reading, I love you all -Carlee

Like • Vote • Comment