Chapter Seven

West Coast

Chapter Seven-

Cameron's POV

We played games and watched a movie until Nash and Chyna came. We ran back to our rooms to greet them. I gave Nash a bro hug and gave Chyna a high five, a thing we do. We sat down and we talked for what seemed like for ever.

Tomorrow was the 1st day of MagCon, I can't wait. I know Saphrin is excited and she deserves it. We watched more movies and played games until it reached 11:00 pm and we decided to go to bed.

Nash was facing Chyna and they were making to jokes that were really stupid to be honest and he had his arm draped over Chyna's waist.

I realized that Nash had a thing for Chyna and it could see it, it was obvious to me. The thought of it made me smile. One day that will be me and Saphrin. Someday, someday soon.

I promised myself.

"So are you excited" I focused back on Saphrin.

"Yeah, I can't wait"

"It's so much fun"

"Your lucky you get to do this as half a living, I would never be able to do this"

"That's why your here right, maybe you can come more now that you know me"

"True" she nodded.

She looked up at me and smiled, she was gorgeous. She locked her phone and gave me a kiss on the check, and turned over and went to bed, how sweet.

"Night Cam"

"Good night Saph"

She was so cute and deserved everything in life. I smiled so big and a lot of things started rolling through my head.

I got this crazy idea and I went to sleep so I could dream about it.

~ 1st Day of MagCon ~

**Camerons POV**

I woke up to my phone going off, most notifications and the other was my alarm. I turned it off and went through my game plan.

I got up and wiggled my way out of Saphrin's arms. I walked to my suitcase to get out my outfit. I got an American Eagle shirt, Velcom Jeans and an Obey SnapBack. I walked to bathroom and changed, brushed my teeth and did my hair.

I walked out and saw Nash getting out some clothes, he walked over and looked at me.

"I'll trade you"

I nodded and walked to the bed and sat down on the end and just looked at Saphrin. I saw something and focused on it. Saphrin started smiling and I smiled. Slowly woke up and looked at me.

"Good morning sunshine"

She giggled and replied.

"Good morning Cam"

"Get ready, we're going somewhere to day"

She groaned and sat up. She walked to her suitcase and got out clothes. She walked to the bathroom and knocked.

"NASH I NEED IN!"

"HOLD ON!"

She leaned against the door and waited. The door flung open and she stumbled in.

"Finally, jeez"

"Shut the fuck up" Nash spit

I was off to the side just laughing at my ass off and Nash glared at me. I threw my hands up in defense.