Chapter Sixty One

West Coast

Chapter Sixty One-

• Read authors note at the end •

Cameron's POV

Welcome back to my life. I'm still the same Cameron Dallas you've always known, but a different story line.

I went from a life that had happiness, fans, excitement, love and fun to a depressed, dark, horrible shitty fucked up mess in hell.

It's the same for Nash, he doesn't deserve this, he shouldn't deserve this. Everything around me has turned into a big black hole of unfortunate shit.

Wait. I started this wrong, let me start over. . . .

"Hi, uhm, I'm Cameron Dallas. A famous viner and I'm here because my girlfriend is in a coma." I say with no expression. I lift my hands from my knee caps and cross them against my chest. I sigh and look around the group of people that formed a circle around me.

"What is your girlfriends name?" The instructor asks. The instructor hates me, literally. I've became a bad boy, and he takes every chance he can to annoy me.

"Saphrin, you already know that." I spit. He rolls his eyes and continues to ask questions.

"And how long has she been in a coma?"

"5 months motherfucker." I sass back. He rolls his eyes again while clenching his jaw and balling his fist.

"We don't use language like that in the circle of Jesus." He mutters through tightened teeth while pointing to the rug on the floor with a picture of Jesus woven into it.

"Or what asshole?" I ask while standing up slowly. He also stood up and walked towards me like he was ready to fight even though he was a little pussy.

"You think you're a badass don't you?" He smirks angrily and locks eyes with mine. I nod slowly with a grin forced on my face. He rolls his eyes and I turn on my heels.

I stroll towards the circle entrance where two girls sat next too each other. The two where smiling at me widely and I just kept my grin.

Before walking up the stairs that lead to the main level I spun around on my toes. I noticed everyone was still starring at me, I only had one thing to say.

"Duces bitches!" I shouted lightly and waved stupidly, I smirked and turned back around. I jogged up the stairs and burst through the church doors. I crossed the parking lot and across the street.

I sprinted home. I flung my bedroom door open and made my final stop in front of my bed. I fell onto my bed on my back, starring at the ceiling. I started crying, I have no idea why. I began hysterically laughing and crying at the same time, at this point I was positive I was going insane.

I soon heard a knock on the door and I wiped my tears flowing quickly. I sat up and messed with my hair making it look visibly worthy.

"Come in." I mumbled softly. My mom appeared from behind the door and she sat next to me.

"How was the meeting today?" I shut my eyes and search for an answer in my brain. If she found out I left 'therapy' as I call it, I'll be in trouble.

"Same as always." Was what I came up with. I sighed and rolled onto my stomach.

"Mom can I have some alone time?" I asked my mom as polite as possible, I just wanted to be alone.

"Sure honey, I'll be at the grocery store." I nodded and she walked out of my room, closing the door on the way. My mom and the doctor thought I should go to this church for a meeting every week to help for my depression, it's not working. My desperation gets worse everyday but I ignore it.