Chapter Fifty-Two

West Coast

Chapter Fifty Two-

Saphrin's POV

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I turned around and saw Lindsay. Lindsay was my friend in high school before me and Cameron became closer. Lindsay occasionally got bullied and I was there to help her, it was the same for me.

"You totally left me in the dust bitch!" She screamed.

Woah. I guess when I left with Cameron for magcon I didn't really warn her and I left her without telling her. I now feel bad knowing why she was acting this way.

"I-I'm so sorry Linds, I didn't realize I never said goodbye." I swallowed hard.

"Yeah, you were there for me when I need you and then you ran off with this asshole Cameron and left me behind." She forced out behind tears forming.

"Linds I'm-"

"NO, don't call me that. Only my friends call me that." I watch a tear slide down her face slowly. My head fell and I just starred at the ground. I saw someone out of the corner of my eye come up to us.

"Please take this outside of the hospital, you're disturbing patients and family." The nurse said. I nodded and walked off until I felt a hand grip my shoulder then spin me around. I faced Lindsay as she starred into my eyes; burning a hole in them.

"Don't ever call me or contact me. I may forgive you someday but it'll always remember you the same way you act, bitch." And with that said she stormed off.

"I-I am sorry about her, she was an old friend. I didn't even realize what I had done and I don't know what to say." I stated. Cameron nodded and pulled me in for a hug.

"Am I an asshole to you?" Cam asked still in the hug.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked back.

"Because she said I was an asshole and I was just wondering." He shook his head.

"No Cameron you treat me wonderful." I replied into his chest.

He nodded and we started walking out to the parking lot. I remember my grandma gave me the keys to her house.

"Hey, guess what." His eyebrows raised.

"What?"

I took the house keys out of my pocket and held them up, waving them in the air. He still looked confused so I explained.

"My grandma gave me the keys to her house so we don't have to stay in the hotel anymore." I told him. His face lit up with happiness.

-

-

"Okay so at 5:00 pm I need to go and visit my grandma. But it's only 3:00 pm so what do you want to do?" I asked Cam.

"You got a pool right?" I shook my head and he sighed.

"But... We do have the ocean." I pointed to the window where our private property lead to the ocean. A smile beamed his face and he shot up.

"Let's go!" He said while grabbing his swimming trunks out of his bag and running to the bathroom.

"I'll meet you out side." I quickly changed in the room and ran outside.

The warm sand sank between my toes and the water barely reached my feet. I looked across the ocean at the sun shinning down on the sand a water.

I felt some arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I closed my eyes and held my breath.

I didn't really want to tan more than I wanted to swim so I didn't try and fight Cam. He threw me in the water and I let my body sink but then float back up to the top. I kept my eyes closed and the sun still managed to shin right through my eye lids. Today was a beautiful day.

~ Skipping to 5:00 pm ~

Cam parked the car and I walked into the hospital hand and hand with Cameron.

He pulled me closer to him and we entered the elevator. We reached floor 3 and I strolled to room 97. I opened the door and peaked around the corner. I saw a nurse unhook some cords and the turned to me. She smiled big and I was confused.

"I'll go get the doctor so he can explain." I nodded slowly and watched her jog out of the room.

I looked at my grandma and she was asleep. I sat down in a chair and soon the doctor burst though the door.

"Welcome back, I have some great news." He smiled. "The test earlier today showed that your grandmas health is amazing and she can go home tomorrow." I smiled and nodded.

"Now, her blood pressure is great and the only things is her ribs. Like I said there's nothing we can do, she will have to relax a lot." He continued. "We will send her home tomorrow is that okay?"

"Yes, that's awesome." I answered.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone. Although she is a little tired from the test we did today considering we had to use drowsy medication, so I doubt she'll wake anytime soon." I frowned but shook my head.

I walked out of the room and entered the waiting area. Cam immediately hopped up and came running up to me.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" He worried. I shook my head.

"No Cam. Everything is fine, actually perfect." He scrunched up his eye brows.

"What, how?"

"Her blood pressure is amazing and they're letting her go tomorrow."

"So we can go home?" I nodded into his chest.

I was expecting for Cameron to grab my hand as we were walking out but he surprised me this time. He took his hands and wrapped them around my waist. He pulled me close and kissed my temple, we walked out all the way to the car like this.

----------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ

Hey everyone, okay please hear me out. I haven't been very good at updating because, I'm very busy in summer believe it or not. I went camping with a friend and there was no service at all. That is why I haven't updated. But I'm back now! So here is an update. I'm trying my best, hang in there. I also love it when you guys comment, so make sure and comment! I also am having trouble with the book, very few of you know why but I will make a separate note about it. For those of you who do know, you know what I'm talking about. Don't worry, I'll get through it. I think that's all, thanks so much for reading! 14k reads!! Ahhh omg! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME. I CANT STRESS IT ENOUGH! Again, ILYASM.. Byee -C xx.

{7-13-2014}

New Goal= 14.9k reads

• Vote, Comment & Follow •