Chapter Twenty-Three

Saphrin's POV

Today Cameron, Nash, Chyna and I are going to the Cayman Islands because Bart gave MagCon a three week vacation.

I've always wanted to go to the Cayman Islands but never got the chance too.

- - - -

We landed in the Cayman Islands around 11:00 pm and the flight took about 9 hours. Me and Cameron sat in one section and Nash and Chyna in another.

We arrived at our hotel and the drive took less than 12 minutes. Beach front view.

"This is so beautiful" I said.

"I know" Cameron replied.

We all walked into the elevator and I caught Nash staring at me. The elevator door opened and Chyna walked out first, we all followed.

We all walked into our room and I immediately went to the window. 62 floors up and reppin' the waves.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Nash asked.

"Well it's 11:28 pm but I don't care" Cameron said.

Chyna shrugged and I added in,

"What about the pool?" I asked, Chyna nodded.

Cameron and Nash nodded along and u grabbed my swimming suit. I went to the bathroom and pulled back my hair. I slipped on my bikini and grabbed my flip flops and phone and walked out.

It only took the rest of them 5 minutes before we all left.

Chyna ran to the elevator and I walked ahead of the boys. I turned my head to the side slightly and saw Nash and Cameron staring at me butt.

Cameron whispered something to Nash but they never broke eye contact.

I turned my head fully and they noticed. I laughed and Cameron just smiled.

"Tasha got a big booty!" Cameron shouted.

I laughed hard and walked faster. I caught up to Chyna and hopped in the elevator with her.

The doors closed before Nash and Cameron could get in.

"It's so beautiful here!" Chyna started.

I nodded, "I know. I can't wait for the beach" I said.

The doors slowly opened and there stood Cameron and Nash with there arms crossed and smiling.

I laughed with Chyna and continued to the pool.

Cameron's POV

Me and Nash secretly brought some beer with us on the trip for fun.

Nash took some with him to the pool but I would keep and eye on him. Unlike other people, Nash gets drunk really easy.

It's not his fault it's just the way his body functions when he drinks.

We walked into the pool area and no body was here. I set down my phone and ran to do a cannon ball.

The cold water surrounded me, sending chilling tingles down my back.

I reached the surface and saw Nash throwing Chyna into the pool. No Saphrin. I looked around until I felt two hands wrap around my ankles like the speed of lighting.

They pulled together and I was swept under, being dragged by my will. It jerked me until it slowed, I turned around and opened my eyes.

Saphrin.

I smiled and splashed water at her. She smiled wide and I kissed her unexpectedly. She pulled away and swim in the other direction but I grabbed her waist before she could get away.

"Haha were do you think your going?" I joked.

"I guess no where" she stopped struggling.

Nash and Chyna were swimming and everything was fine, as long as Nash doesn't get drunk. I've only seen Nash drunk once.. I don't want to see him drunk ever again.

Nash's POV

**1 am**

When we were done swimming we went back to the hotel room and Carmeron fell asleep and Chyna was already asleep.

Me and Saphrin decided to go get a snack from the vending machines.

"So do you like the Cayman Islands?"

She smiled.

"Yeah actually I do" she said.

"Good. I love it here."

We reached the vending machine and she picked out some chips, after her I got some candy.

"Ohh, healthy." she said sarcastically.

"I could say the same, Saphrin." I smiled.

As we were walking back to the room, I stopped her at the door.

"Nash what are you doing?" She asked.

I looked her in the eyes and put my hands on her cheek. I started rubbing my thumb in little circles on her cheek.

I started leaning in, and she did the same. Our lips connected, and we both smiled. We walked in the room and Cameron and Chyna were still sound asleep..

Saphrin's POV

Oh my fucking god. Did Nash Grier just fucking kiss me? How would Cameron feel if he found out?

Oh shit. Cameron. I love Cameron with everything I have. But that kiss, was something else. It gave me tingles and chills, but the weird part was, they were good chills.

I laid down next to Cameron and I felt him breathing on the top if my head.

I smiled but I felt guilty. I had confused emotions. I was guilty, mad, confused, and happy all at the same time. But hey, Cameron doesn't have to know, right?

----------------------------------

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't updated a lot. More chapters will be coming I just have a lot of things going on right now, fml life (jk). School, family, sports, friends etc. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, I find it interesting lol. Also, thanks so much for reading, ilyasm. Byee