Chapter Three

West Coast

Chapter Three

Saphrin's POV

I woke up to the most annoying sound ever, my alarm clock.

I didn't want to get dressed, because we weren't going over to Cameron's till later. So I believe it's what we all call a Pajama Day.

Today was going to be like yesterday, so I went into the living room and got out Ride Along, my favorite movie.

The hours went be very quickly, I kept wasting time and kept re-watching my favorite parts.

Sooner or later it came to 12:00 pm, so I got up and went to my bathroom to take a shower, putting in my favorite conditioner, making sure my hair looked soft and smooth. I got out and went to my closet to get dressed. Standing there looking at my closet full of clothes, telling myself that I need to look my absolute best when I go over there.

I decided to do my makeup first. I turn on my radio and put it on my local station. The song Let Her Go came on by passengers, it was one of my favorites.

"Only hate the sun when it starts to snow, only know you'll love her when you'll let her go!" I screamed trying to be funny, while applying my mascara.

I apply my foundation lightly, blush, mascara, and eye shadow. I went for a natural Golden Goddess look, keeping it simple and cute but sexy too.

I don't really put on any makeup, but when I do all I put on is eye shadow and mascara, so I was have a hard time trying to make it look right. So after 20 minutes of trying to get my makeup on, I brush out my hair, dry it and sit at my vanity and start wand curling my hair.

My hair is naturally thick and it takes a long time for me to curl it and when I curl it I put in a ton of hair spray because it doesn't stay curled it normally turns wavy. But I didn't, instead what I did was I curled it, and then brushing it out, not putting in any hairspray just because it tends to make my hair look messy. So I wanted it like a loose curl kind of style.

I skipped to my closet and stared at it. Thinking of a thousand outfits I could put together. I loved fashion and style. All that kind of stuff, but I wasn't crazy about it, I just like do create things in my own way with fashion.

I pull everything out of my closet laying the outfits I create across my floor. There's this one dress that just screams, 'YES'.

It was a white lace dress with a strip of black across the high part of my waist, strapless, to the mid length of my thighs.

I couldn't decide between comfy and classy? For the shoes I chose black sandals with white diamond's down the middle. Definitely comfy.

Cameron's POV

Letting myself sleep in since Saphrin and her mom aren't coming till 2 pm today.

Wanting to go back to sleep realizing the sun woke me up, beaming through my window. I close my eyes for a few minutes trying to finish my dream I had.

*DREAM*

We were lying on my bed watching a movie, it was perfect. She lays her head on my chest, wearing my MagCon sweatshirt. She was so cute in oversized shirts. She was listening to my heartbeat.

*END OF DREAM*

"Remember Saprin and her mom Baylee are coming over in 30 minutes." My mom said standing in my doorway.

Looking at the time I realized after I had gone back to sleep to finish my dream it was now 1:30 pm.

A voice in my head appeared, saying, 'crap'.