Chapter 3 - Pretend It's Ok

-Perrie's POV-

I was walking around Syco records admiring everyone who walked by. They were all so happy. I knocked at Roxy's office as I opened the door to see her holding a paint brush in a jumper.

" What are you up too?"

I asked her as I sat on her black office chair.

"I am decorating my office. First I am painting my wall a nice hot rosy pink. I'm going to tweet about it first."

She took out her magenta phone as she snapped a pic of the freshly painted wall.

I looked at her desk as it was full of papers, I came across one of her song sheets that was titled "hold on" I let curiosity get the better of me as I read some of her lyrics.

'We're losing light, losing light, yeah
We're fading fast
We had a fire, need a spark, or we'll never last
Just look at me, look at me, I've been burning for you so long
So long'

I flipped the cheat over and read one line of a lyric that made me automatically knew that she was writing this song about Louis as soon as I read it,

'So I don't care if the one thing that's killing is me is so wrong, so wrong'

"Are you reading one of my songs miss curiosity?"

I put the sheet down as I looked up at her smirk,

"Yeah, this song is just- I-I."

I sighed as I bit my lip, I'm a bad liar,

"You wrote this song about Louis!"

I blurted out as she rushed to me taking the paper out of my hands and examined it,

"No it isn't, what gives you that idea?"

"Don't play dumb with me missy! I know that you wrote this about him. Can you at least tell me what you wrote on this sentence."

I pointed at it as she gritted her teeth,

"It's about that hidden spark that has been burning for so long and the guy in this song never realized it."

Louis in high school, Louis right now... This song is about Louis I tell you!

"This line.."

I pointed again as she examined it,

"It's when you don't care if it's wrong anymore or if the feelings not mutual. You just want to be with that person."

Omg, I was right!!!

"It is about Louis honey. You can't lie to your best friend!"

She folded her arm as she looked at me weirdly,

"Whatever Perrie. You can think what you want on this okay!"

She said as she went back to rolling more pink paint on the wall,

"Ok Babycakes but I'll see you later so think about what you want to say to me."

She rolled her eyes at me as I walked out, seriously. I need to talk to the girls about this.

-Sage's POV-

"Hey Rox."

I said as I saw her typing like a mad women on her pink dell laptop.

"Hey Sagey. How was your biography interviews today?"

I sat down across from her,

"It was good. I had to interview everyone from big time rush, which I don't mind. Now I have to interview one direction."