Chapter 18 - Love Never Felt So Good

-Perrie's POV-

I knew there was something going on between them, I was just hoping that thought would be just a thought and not reality.

I ran as fast as I could before I tumbled down and felt a huge weight on my back.

"Perrie, let me explain everything!"

I shoved him off of me,

"No I just don't get that first of all, you go to Roxy instead of me, YOUR fiancée and seriously! Now I heard that you kissed her just before I came in to surprise you because I knew you were upset!"

I shouted after him taking deep breaths because of my pace, he sighed as he looked at the ground in response,

"The sad part is that I could've been there for you. But instead, you chose my best friend and lie to me about everything. It looks suspicious."

I stated as he finally opened his mouth to say something,

"It's because Perrie, she understands what I'm going through-"

"You don't think I've lost someone I've loved too? Do you not remember my Uncle Sam? Since my dad was an alcoholic, Sam always made sure I was alright. Damn I thought he was more of a father to me than my father ever could have been and having him die on me tore me apart. So don't you dare tell me I don't understand what you're going through."

I sobbed as tears kept flowing out of my eyes, Zayn finally filled in the gap between us and hugged me,

"I'm so sorry Perrie. I just didn't want to make you feel as upset as I do because I know that when you hurt, I hurt. I didn't want to hurt you. I am such an idiot!"

He said as he hit his forehead as I pulled him back into me,

"It's okay."

I said as I smiled through my tears to show him that I'm not upset at him at all,

"Listen, Zayn. Next time anything happens. You have to tell me, besides being in a relationship we're also best friends. You can tell me anything."

Zayn smiled in return as he squeezed me to death,

"I love you so much Perrie."

I smiled as I looked at my engagement ring that Zayn held in his hands,

"I really love you too."

My smile grew wider as I leaned down to kiss my heartbroken fiancée.

-Roxy's POV-

I ran outside to see Zayn and Perrie kissing in the grass. I sighed in relief as I decided to go back inside.

I was walking to my office as I got pulled in a closet. The lights were out as someone held me close to them.

"Hey babe. I wanted to sneak in a little kiss before I went off for recording."

I giggled knowing it was Kendall. He turned on the lights as I grabbed on to him and pulled him down so I could reach his lips. Since I'm shorter than him. It's not easy to kiss him but it sure is worth it.

We heard a knock at the door as we both looked at eachother wide eyed.

I slowly opened the door as I saw Louis standing there with a very flipped off expression,

"Hey Louis. What's up?"

Louis crossed his arms,

"Simon says that he wants to see you. I saw you get dragged in here so I decided to just tell you. Sorry for interrupting."