Chapter 24 - Forever Now

-Louis POV-

I woke up with a massive headache. I opened my eyes as the sunlight completely blinded me. I got up and closed the blinds as I opened the lights. I felt a brief draft as I looked down to see that I was completely naked. My eyes lit up as I looked to see who was in my bed.

I rolled the person around to see who it was and it shocked me completely.

"Hey Louis."

She said as she kissed my lips, how long have I been waiting for this moment? Oh, just two years.

"What are you doing here?"

She glared at me as she got up and covered her body with the blankets.

She tried to laugh off the pain as she ran into the bathroom.

She came back out fully dressed as I jumped into my jeans from the bar last night.

"You don't remember anything from last night, do you?"

I looked up at her as I saw the hurt in her eyes glimmer.

"No, I don't."

A tear slid from her eye,

"Wait Roxy don't be upset."

"So all that you said wasn't true at all? You're a fucking drunk liar!!?!"

She said as she went to hit me as I held her arms up.

"What did I say to you?"

She let go of me,

"You thought I was 'Roxy's' twin sister. You told me that you were going to propose to me at your moms. You also told me that you were going to show me how much you love 'Roxy'.. I guess you just don't care about me enough if you can't even remember who I am."

She sniffled,

"Now I know that we'll never make it."

She was now running out of the door, I was too quick for her as I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back in.

"Baby."

I whispered in her ear knowing that I always reeled her back to me when I said it,

"Don't you dare baby me. I am done Louis. You've done nothing but destroy me, you even hired a girlfriend to get over me. You know what? Like I said before. Forget you! You're not worth my time anymore."

She said as she pushed me back and ran out of the door... I had plenty of thoughts going on in my head. But the one that was the loudest was 'WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO BOY?'

I decided that I should go and run after her. We have to work anyways today so I took out my little box from last night and decided that today is the day to fix my mistake from two years ago.

-Roxy's POV-

I couldn't stop crying. Why did I let him in when I told myself and him that I needed to move on with my life? Ugh!

When I walked inside of roque records i got pulled into a room as the lights turned on and I saw Kendall standing there like the asshole he was. I tried to walk away from him but he pulled me back in.

"Why are you crying ?"

He asked me, pfft like he cares.

"Why do you care ?"

I asked him as I sniffled a little bit more.

"Because I saw you and Louis last night. I was happy for you guys but a bit disappointed when I saw you crying in the parking lot."