Chapter 30 - Firework

-Roxy's POV-

I just got out of my shower as I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that I've gotten really skinny. I haven't ate anything since that hot dog the other dog with the boys. I sighed as I looked for my straightner in the drawers. I noticed my razors and I took it out and sliced at my wrists. I know I promised Ashton I would stop. But as long as I keep it covered good. He won't find out a thing. And why should he care anyways? It's my body and my decision!

I cleaned the blade from the fresh blood. I threw on some gray sweats and noticed that I still had Michaels sweater from the other day... I took the chance and slipped it on. Mikey smelled really good and I snuggled myself up in it. I got out of the bathroom as I noticed my phone buzzing.

I looked to see that I had a bunch of missed calls from Ashton. I had one from Calum, five from Luke and ten from Michael. Why are they calling me? I checked my texts and I had so many from all of them. I decided to check out Calum's,

From Calum: Hey beautiful, do u wanna hang out with us tonight? I'm inviting my girlfriend to go and eat with us.

I smiled as I looked at Luke's

From Luke: Hey babe, wanna go eat out with the boys and meet some of our girlfriends tonight?

I was a little shooken when I hear that the boys wanted me to meet their girlfriends.

I shook off the thought and checked Michael's,

From Michael: hey, I miss u :( it's been four days since I last saw you! Can you come over to me and Ash's and hangout?

I smiled and looked at Ashton's,

From Ashton: hey Rox, I want to talk to you alone if you don't mind. Can we meet at the park tonight? The boys wanted to do something but it's really important for us. Please? Xx

I was a little shooken at the kisses at the end but I instantly replied to Ash.

To Ashton: sure, just don't tell the boys because yeah, they are bugging me to meet their girlfriends. Meet me at the park in the south in an hour. Xx

-Ashton's POV-

I got ready to meet Roxy as I saw Michael playing a game. I tried to sneak passed him but he saw me and called me out. I went to him as he pause his game.

"Where are you headed off?"

He asked me suspiciously,

"I'm going to go get my car washed."

I came up with the excuse quickly and mentally slapped myself because seriously. Who washes their car in fall?

"I'll come. I love going through the process. It makes me feel like they are washing me.... Okay that sounded bad but I didn't mean it that way!"

Michael laughed it off,

"Mikey. I haven't much time to myself so can I just go alone and I'll pick you up some Macca's okay?"

Michael sighed,

"If I hear that you went on a hot date with a girl from Macca's your ass is being kicked from this house to Australia. Why didn't you let me get some of that?"

Michael joked as I laughed,

"Some of the Macca's girl or some of me?"

I joked as I motioned towards my body,

"Sure."

Michael answered cheekily as I grabbed my keys and laughed,

"See ya later Mike."