Chapter 20 - Demons

-Roxy's POV-

"And action!"

Demi said as I started the music as she was holding her cell phone infront of me.

I sang the lyrics to Demons by Imagine Dragons.

I really felt like I was in the song as I went back and fourth with the microphone stand as I noticed Demi smiling on the other end.

"And cut! Amazing! Wait I have to make a video of us together okay?"

I nodded as we stood next to eachother and hugged eachother,

She started filming us as we both were smiling,

"Hey lovatics and the world! I'm Demi Lovato and I'm here with Roxanne Dianne. Aka, Roxy. I want you guys to go check out her covers! We really need feedback to prove to Simon at Syco records that she will sell albums if she made one of her own!"

She said as I smiled,

"Thank you everyone for watching this! I love you all."

We both waved bye as we stopped the camera and both started laughing hysterically.

"What was that?"

She said as we both held our stomachs to contain our laughs.

"Oh my goodness for real though I didn't know what to say."

We both calmed down.

"Okay, so now we wait for views, we need to take your video at that bar you sing at but we'll wait for a while."

I nodded as we linked arms and went back to Syco records.

-Louis POV-

I was at home getting ready for Liam's party tonight as I heard a knock on my door. That's strange? Who would be here at this time?

I opened the door to see someone I never thought I would see.

"Hey Louis can I come in?"

Kendall asked me innocently as I slowly nodded opening the door wider and carefully,

He sat down on my couch as I sat down in front of him, we both sat there in silence for a minute as I broke the tension.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I asked him as he looked up at me,

"I needed to talk about something with you."

He said slowly,

"Seriously? Why would you come to me? I can't stand you!"

"I know you can't, ,but I realized something."

He said as he kept a straight face while looking at me,

"And that involves me how?"

I asked because he needs to get to the point sooner or later,

"I realized that you love Roxy more than I do and I don't think I truly love her like I used to. I only wanted her so badly because I knew you wanted her, and whatever you wanted. I had to have. I'm sorry for taking her away from you. I'm going to break-up with her so that you guys can be together."

My jaw dropped,

"Are you shitting me? You are actually going to break-up with her? I don't believe you."

I said as I shrugged my shoulders,

"I am. I'll prove it to you. If she's crying at Liam's party. You'll know why."