Chapter 37 - Independence Day

-Roxy's POV-

"Wow."

Was all Wayde could say after listening to the boys demo.

"They have that kind of pop rock vibe that is really eccentric."

He added,

"Honestly Wayde. When I was little I used to listen to songs by Green Day, Blink 182 and all of that and I find that these guys have a similar vibe to them and that they could bring that back. Everyone loved that kind of punk vibe and I really hope it can be reborn from these guys."

Wayde nodded his head,

"I totally agree with you. What is the demo called?"

I got up and looked around to see a bunch of sheets. My eyes opened when I saw that they took one of my songs. They would have had to go in my house to get this.... Michael. He took my song.

I sat back down and put on Waydes headphones. I listened to the boys singing my song. I felt mad a bit that they didn't take their own but I just...

I looked at my song as I read the title,

"Another song about Louis, Independence Day. Written by Roxy D... Edited by Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood?"

They actually changed up a bit of my lyrics. I wrote that song after Louis went on tour. Why did Michael have to go through my songs and find this song out of all of them!

"Wayde, these are my lyrics but they really did a great job on the song."

I faked a smile, yes they did do a great job on the song don't get me wrong. I'm just upset that Michael found this song!!!

My thoughts were interrupted by Simon who was at the doorway. He sat right beside me as he took a pair of headphones.

"I want to hear it before you try to convince me of anything."

We both exchanged looks Wayde and I as we started the track.

We both stared at Simon as we heard the second chorus come up. He kept his straight face as he listened to the song with his eyes closed. He stopped the song and looked at us.

"Okay. So they're good."

"Good?"

I stood up shocked of my actions,

"They are amazing Simon! Wayde and I think they could bring back that punk vibe that everyone needs."

Simon nodded,

"Can I see the boys?"

Simon asked as I sighed and went out to the lounge area. I saw the guys were sitting on the couch. They were all on their phones.

"Guys. I need to warn you about something."

They all diverted their attention to me as I smiled looking at their excited expressions.

"Simon is in there so do your best not to act too funny around him. I'm trying to convince him that you guys are amazing. Which you are. Just come on."

They all ran to the studio as Ashton stayed behind as he slipped his fingers through mine.

"What's wrong Rox. You look upset. The other boys and I are concerned."

I sighed as I whispered in his ear,

"Louis tweeted a lie about me being pregnant with his baby."

Ashton's eyes widened.

"Are you pregnant?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed,

"No I'm not pregnant. He told me he would leave me alone and then he posts a picture of us kissing from my competition two years ago. He's just unbelievable."