Chapter 35 - Strong

-Roxy's POV-

Tonight is the night that I go back home. Which I'm actually quite excited to be... I just don't know why.

I had a bad dream last night, Michael found out about me kissing Louis yesterday and he never talked to me again and neither did the other boys. I feel really bad for doing what I did now.

I was eating breakfast on Little Mix's tour bus as they we're gone for an interview and Sage had to film them do I'm all alone here to drown in my thoughts again.

I heard foot steps and a door closed as I saw Zayn with a smirk on his face.

"Hey baby girl. You bored?"

He asked as I nodded my head and finished my cereal.

"Let's go."

He grabbed my hand as we ran out of the bus to his bus. I saw all of the guys there. Yes including Louis.

"We need your help on something."

Niall spoke up as all of the boys stared at me intently...

"With what?"

I asked them as Liam took out some papers.

"We've been writing a song and can't figure out how to end it. Please please help!"

Harry pleaded as he was on his knees,

"Okay. No need to go crazy guys, I'll help you."

They all cheered as they high fived and man hugged eachother.

-Michael's POV-

I went over to Roxy's house, trying to get in somehow... I looked around the house to try and find her spare key. I remember she told me that she would alway forget her key so she just left it hiding somewhere... I looked under a flower plant.. Nope..

Under a garden gnome. Nada....

I crept along to the back and saw a carpet with a peace sign on it. I lifted it up and saw a pink key.

"Bingo!"

I screamed as I ran to the front door and unlocked it. Got in! Woohoo!

I looked around her house to see a bunch of books everywhere. Most of been song books. I went upstairs and automatically went to her bathroom. I looked through her drawers and took out all of the razors I found and put it in my back pack for now. I placed a bunch of wax strips so she can still shave without hurting herself.

As I picked up one of the razors. I noticed that there was blood on it. I felt like a detective as I put it in a ziplock bag. The reason why I did that will be told later people!

I placed vanilla scented candles around her bathroom. I took out my posters from my bag and taped them on her bathroom walls. I went into her bedroom and placed them all around there. I went to her mirrors and took one of her lipsticks that was on her desk and wrote "You are worth it."

I said it out loud as my heart slipped a beat as I wrote it. I didn't want to lose her and I don't want her to end her life this way.

I started blowing up a bunch of balloons and tied them around the living room and the kitchen.

I finished tying the last one as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I checked to see who it was, I got a text from Roxy.

From Roxy: hey :) where r u? Ash has been texting me like crazy asking me if you came on tour with me? Isn't that crazy? Haha

I smiled, I missed her laugh... Is that crazy to say?