Chapter 12 - Save You

-Kendall's POV-

From Roxy: on my way home, can't wait 2 c u! <3

I smiled looking at her text and replying,

To Roxy: can't wait to see you either ;) <3

I decided to play the piano while I was waiting. I was afraid to admit to anyone that I could play the piano, but I'm safe for another hour.

She said "it's been a little while now, what are we? 'Cause they say, if he doesn't tie you down, he's still playing."

I say, "don't listen to a word that they say. 'cause I'm the one who's calling you baby. So baby, it's you and me. Yeah ah

Don't play stupid with me, I know that her friends and my friends say things about us both in negative and a positive light. Sage tells me all of the time that she wants me to be with Roxy but then I see her and Louis always talking and goofing around. I'm not too sure she's on my side. And Perrie, she totally hates me because of my reputation in the past. I've changed, why can't she understand that?

If we want we can call it love 'cause I'm sure we're meant to be yeah.

There ain't no need to find a name for us, 'cause we both know how we feel. It is what it is. Yeah Whoah. It is what it is. Yeah oh. There ain't no need to find a name for us, 'cause we both know that it's real. It is what it is.

I heard the door behind me open,

"I didn't know you could play the piano."

I heard the oh-so familiar voice,

"I didn't think you would be here so soon Roxy?"

I heard the door slam as I turned around to see... Well not Roxy.

"Katelyn?"

She smiled brightly as my jaw dropped open, in case you didn't know. We dated for two years and she broke up with me. She's one of the reasons why I turned to my player ways!

"Who is Roxy by the way?"

She asked me a little unsure and looking towards the door as if Roxy was going to walk in,

"She's my girlfriend."

She looked a little hurt but she quickly shrugged it off and put back on that fake smile,

"Well, it's good to know that you moved on from me..."

She said awkwardly,

"Well you did kind of move away to Germany for a moving premiere 4 years a go."

She flashed me a toothy grin as she started talking away about her new boyfriend and how beautiful she thought he was. Like seriously, who calls a guy beautiful?

"I think we should be friends. I'm going to be recording my new album with Simon here so we'll be seeing a lot of eachother."

I faked a smile,

"I've got to finish writing this song before my girlfriend comes back. I don't have long so..."

"Oh! Ok, I'll see you around?"

I faked another smile and nodded, she quickly went to the door and walked out. Why is she here? It's like she's trying to ruin my life!!!

Anyways focus on the song Kendall,

I say, "your a little unsure, just follow me.

My heart says, "your the one for sure, so let us be."