Chapter Three

Foggy and I saw Luna to her taxi before heading out ourselves. I had to admit she was the same free spirit I remember. Even though I could have done without her getting drunk and starting a bar fight. She definitely always had a temper. Even that couldn't be blamed on her. Not when you have parents like hers. Even with everything she went through she turned out to be one of the most caring and companionate people I ever met.

She was the only true friend I had growing up. She stuck by me when most abandoned me after the accident. She was the only kid who stuck by me after my father died and I went to live at the orphanage.

"She was so hot. She was so hot!" Foggy said as he grabbed hold of my shirt pulling me out of my train of thought.

 She was so hot!" Foggy said as he grabbed hold of my shirt pulling me out of my train of thought

"Who?" I asked confused by his excitement.

"Who? Who? Luna, she's super-hot. And all those tattoos, sexy." He said.

"Luna's not hot," I answered.

"Yeah, she is. What do you think she looks like?" He asked me.

"I don't know, pig tails, braces, and clothes two sizes too large," I answered as I thought about the last time I actually saw her.

"Try tall, tan, curvy, tattooed and so hot." He told me as he became extremely excited about Luna.

"I'll have to take your word for it," I told him.

The rest of the walk back to campus consisted of drinking jokes and stumbling around in the street. I vaguely remember something about avocados at law.

 I vaguely remember something about avocados at law