Chapter 82

Matt's POV

The first thing I noticed was the pain. My entire body was in the worst pain I had ever experienced. I struggled to move even slightly. The simple movement of lifting the blanket off of me was excruciating.

"Oh god." I ground out and tried to take in my surroundings.

There was a pile of bloody gaze and towels on the floor. I touched my stomach to find that I was stitched up and wrapped tightly. I pulled at the gaze trying to free myself from its grip but instantly regretted it and placed it back down. I coughed out as I tried to sit up.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you." Foggy's voice said from the doorway. "Then again, maybe I would. The hell do I know about Matt Murdock?" He asked.

"You stitched me up?" I asked him confused as I where he had learned to do stitches.

"Nope. That was Luna." He answered me.

"Luna, where is she?" I asked as I started to get worried.

The last thing I remember was her getting shot then us jumping out a window. I don't even remember how we got home.

"Sleeping. She was shot you know. She didn't want to sleep but after she called your nurse friend to check on you, she was able to get some rest." He told me.

"Clair?" I asked him.

"Yeah. She seems nice." He answered.

"I don't remember." I told him.

"She was hot by the way. But I guess you already knew that, huh?" He asked me.

"Foggy..." I said to him, but he cut me off.

"Just tell me one thing, Matt. Are you even really blind?" He asked me.

I went on to explain to him about my senesce and the fiery world that I see.

"So, you can see?" He asked me.

"Are you even listing to what I'm saying?" I asked him.

"Yeah, world on fire I got it. But you can see right?" He asked again.

"Yeah, in a manner of speaking." I answered him.

"No! No Manner!" He yelled at me.

"Why are you yelling?" Luna asked as she walked into the room.

"Did you know Matt could see?" Foggy asked her.

"World on fire, found out a few weeks ago when Clair called me after she found him in a dumpster. Trust me it was a shock to me as well." She told him.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Foggy asked as he was flipping me off.

"One." I answered him causing him to get angry and sit down on the chair.

"All these years I actually felt sorry for you." He said.

"I didn't ask you for that. I never, I never asked for that." I told him.

"Yeah, I didn't ask to be lied to. I thought we were friends." He told me.

"We are." I answered him.

Nothing has changed, yeah, I have some secrets, but our relationship is still the same. I wanted to tell him but then I realized I was being a hypocrite. I was so mad at Luna for her secrets but in the end, she was still there for me. We are still best family.

"If it makes you feel any better, I have known him sense dippers and you only found out a few weeks behind me." Luna told him.

"Hey, you're not off the hook either. You didn't tell me you where Th Reaper and had magical healing powers." He snapped at her.