The One With The Left-Handism (feat. a whole lot of ink)

"LJ is left-handed."

"-and then I added the sulphuric acid and the whole thing exploded, nearly taking down the whole mansion-"

"LJ," you interupted the monochrome entity's excited rambling. "Not that what your saying doesn't interest me- because believe me, it does, but why is your left hand smudged with ink?" LJ paused.

"What?" He asked, then looked at the back of his hand himself. Sure enough, it was covered in black ink.

There was a moment of silence. Then LJ broke it by swearing as loud as humanly possible.

"STUPID FUCKING LEFT-HANDISM!" he cursed. You jumped at his outburst.

"Jaysus LJ!" You gasped, one hand over your racing heart. "Don't do that!" The monochrome entity had the decency to look sheepish.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "It's just- ink is stupidly difficult to wash off. Honestly, it's worse than sharpy." You sighed.

"Why not use a pencil then?" You asked tiredly. Jack frowned.

"I've always used ink," he mumbled. "For over 200 years." You brushed off the comment about his age- there were many others much older in the mansion.

"How did you even get ink on your hand?" You asked, then remembered his earlier outburst. "And what the hell is Left-Handism?" LJ sniggered slightly.

"I'm left-handed," he explained. "When I write, I drag my hand through the ink unintentionally. It's such a hazard I refer to it as Left-Handism." You stared at him for a moment before rolling your eyes.

"Idiot," you muttered fondly. You looked up at him with mirth shining in your (e/c) eyes.

"Alright, tell me more about how you nearly managed to blow yourself up with a toy chemical set."

(Anyone know where Left-Handism is from? Anyone? Whoever guesses gets a cookie. (::) (::)
EDIT: The picture in the multimedia is my right hand after messing around with my mum's calligraphy pens. Heh. And you lefties thought you had it bad.)