The One With The Ruined Dinner (feat. a small kitchen explosion)

"Despite what most people think, Slendy cannot cook. Like, he can do grilled cheese and soup, but it's usually Masky or Hoodie who does the cooking."

"Umm, Slendy?" You asked. "I may be incorrect, but I'm pretty sure chicken isn't supposed to be pink on the inside." Jeff snickered from his place beside you. Up at the front of the table, Slender flushed lightly.

"Ah, my apologies, (Y/N)," He said, tentacles appearing and clearing plates in record time. You turned to Jeff.

"And here I thought Slender would be able to cook," you said as the faceless entity left the room. Jeff shrugged.

"Well, he can he's just not that good at it," he said. "Its usually Masky or Hoodie who do the cooking, but Slender's got them doing a mission."

You opened your mouth to reply, but were interupted by a small bang! from the kitchen. You jumped, staring at the plume of black smoke leaving the kitchen with wide eyes. Slender sheepishly edged his way out of the kitchen, covered in smoke.

"Pizza?" He suggested when nobody said anything. BEN sighed.

"Already dialing."

(Just outta curiosity, has anyone read ahead in the first headcannons book to know what oneshots are coming up?)