The One With The Well (feat. an interdimensional portal or two)

"There are several enterence to the Underealm, but the most popular one is the well. How you get there is very simple: you jump down said well. It only works with creepypastas though, if any human tries it they simply fall and snap their neck."

"What's up there?" You asked, pointing to what appeared to be a hole in the sky a few hundred yards up. Toby looked where you were pointing and cursed.

"G-gosh d-d-d-darnet, I-I hate it when-when-when they do th-that." He muttered, setting off at a brisk pace towards the mansion. You jogged to keep up with him.

"What?" You asked. Toby sighed, clearly irritated.

"It's an-an en-ent-enterance to the-the Underrealm," he replied, squinting up at the patch of blue in the otherwise grayscale sky. "They-they don't usually m-move, b-b-b-but when-when they do, its-its-its usually tow-towards the mansion." He scowled. "Some-something about the concentrates creep-creep-creepypasta energy, I-I th-th-think." You nodded, eyes fixtated on the tiny blue hole in the sky.

"Its a one-one way tr-trip," Toby said, almost as if reading your mind. "Only l-leads t-t-t-to the-the Underrealm. And humans can't u-use it." You knit your eyebrows.

"And what is 'it?'" you asked. Toby grinned and you shuddered.

"The well," he said simply. You suddenly got a very bad feeling.

"What happens if a human uses it?" You asked. Toby stopped walking.

"They f-f-fall and break their-their n-n-n-necks," he explained. "N-needs a creep-creep-creepypasta signature to-to work." He hummed thoughtfully.

"I s-suppose that's wh-why they move," he mumbled almost to himself, but you could tell by the glint in his eye that he was well aware you were listening. "Af-after all, a p-p-pile of dead b-bodies w-would b-be rather an-annoying to-to clean." He continued walking after that, occasionally mumbling something to himself, but you stayed right where you were, staring up at the pinprick of blue with pain-ridden eyes.

Just how cruel could the universe be? You wondered. Freedom was right under your nose, but you couldn't escape. Even if it was a two way exit, your human nature stopped you from leaving.

You were stuck here, and something told you only the Slenderman could let you out.

(Heyo, what headcannons are you guys excited to see? Do tell, I'm ever so curious.
Also, in case it wasn't clear, these oneshots are not in chronological order. Just thought I'd mention that.)