The One With The Cold (feat. a fun new sculpture in the hallway)

"Because of his CIPA, Toby can't feel different temperatures. As a result, when he accidently messed around with the thermostat (it involved a hatchet stuck in the wall and a box of waffles- don't ask) he didn't notice how cold it was and nearly died of frostbite along with everyone else."

It was cold. So, so, so very cold.

Shivering, you unwrapped yourself from the mound of blankets you'd buried yourself in during the night.

Jesus it was cold.

Shaking violently now, you made your way out of your room and into the hall.

It was colder in the hall. You could see your breath in the air.

You took a few steps forward, letting out a small shriek when something fell to the floor in front of you.

You hesitated. Lots of statues in Slender's mansion were inhabited by low-level demons, and you didn't wanna piss one of them off.

However, when you realized who the statue was of, that became a whole other story.

"Jack?" You mumbled, crouching down in front of the statue. The craftsmanship was amazing, it really did look like the eyeless cannibal.

A scream echoed around the mansion a few seconds later when you realized that no, it wasn't a statue, and yes, Eyeless Jack really was frozen solid.

"(Y/N)? Wh-what's wrong?"

You looked up to see Toby running towards you, a concerned look on his face.

"J-J-Jack's frozen," you said, teeth chattering violently. "H-h-he's actually f-f-fr-frozen, Je-Jesus Christ-"

"Ag-again?" Toby cut you off, annoyance clear in his tone. "Th-th-this always always happens ar-around this *tic* t-t-t-time of year (Y/N), no need to worry. We'll j-just thaw him out," the twitchy proxy scratched his head. "C-c-can't say I I know wh-why he's frozen though, l-l-last I checked *tic* d-d-demon tar h-has a freezing point of minus n-nine point point something, a-and it's +10 in h-here." You stared at him disbelievingly.

"Toby, are you g-g-good?" You asked. "It's freezing in here!" The two proxy shrugged.

"Can't say I've n-n-noticed," he said, then added a little bitterly; "CIPA just w-works *tic* like th-that, I guess," he sighed, tapping rythmatically on his hatchets.

"I m-m-mighta accidently *tic* m-messed around with the thermostat," he confessed. "I-I w-won't *tic* g-go into detail, but the story story in-in-involves waffles, hatchets, and and whipped cream." You glared at him frostily. (I am so sorry, that was a horrible pun, I will go home)

"W-would you care to fix it?" You snarled. Toby tensed up. You were scary when you were mad.

"O-of course!" He squeaked. "I'll be right right *tic* o-on it!"

With that he ran off down the hall, leaving you behind with a frozen cannibal at your feet.

(Sorry about the crappy chapter, I just couldn't get it right. Been chipping away at it for over a week too, jfc.
Also thank you to everyone who has reviewed so far. I do read them all, even if I don't respond.
Also, anyone know why Jack froze? Cookies to whoever figures it out.
Also happy Christmas everyone! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, happy holiday-that-happens-in-the-winter!)