The One With The Timeskips (feat. guest star slenderdick)

"Jeff calls Slendy Slenderdick behind his back. Slendyman doesn't know about this, but his brothers do, and they think it's hilarious."

"Ok, here's the plan."

You jumped a mile when Jeff jumped over the back of the couch and landed next to you, scaring you half outta your wits.

You rolled your (e/c) orbs and glared at the killer. Jeff didn't give any indication that he'd seen your glare, but based on the grin that his lips curled into, you knew he knew he'd gotten under your skin.

"So, Slenderdick is out of the house for the next few days-"

You cut him off with a short bark of laughter.

"Slenderdick?" You repeated. "My God Jeff, you must have a death wish. If he hears you calling him that, we'll never find your body." Jeff shrugged.

"Eh, I'll be fine," he said. "Now, about this plan..."

~~~

"Slenderdick is in position, I repeat, Slenderdick is in position-!"

You cut your partner in crime off with a muffled chuckle.

"(Y/N) seriously, you're gonna get us caught!" You waved him away.

"Sorry, sorry," you said focusing on the plan (read: prank) the two of you had spent the last two days devising. Jeff rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, like I said, Slenderdick is in position-!"

~~~

"-And here we have the rare phenomenon of Slenderdick not being awake before 7:30-"

~~~

"Relax, Slenderdick doesn't know shit-"

~~~

"-Look, if BEN can do it and not get caught-"

"Hey!"

"-then you can do it without Slenderdick finding out, (Y/N)," Jeff handed you a can of blue silly string. "Go nuts."

~~~

It became balantedly clear that Jeff called Slender Slenderdick behind his back.

What you didn't know was that his brothers were aware of this fact, and found it hilarious.

So of course, when Slenderman has his family over for a tea party (you weren't 100% sure why he did this, more often then not the night usually ended in more bloodshed than usual-) and Jeff called Slendy Slenderdick in front of them, you choked on your salmon and cucumber sandwich.

"Relax (Y/N)!" Jeff laughed as he thumped you on the back. "Slendy's brothers already know about Slenderdick's nickname; they think it's hilarious!" You glared weakly at him.

"And would it have killed you to tell me this beforehand?" You wheezed. Jeff shrugged.

"Hey, I didn't think the news would shock you so much you'd start choking," he defended himself. "You overreact a lot though, so I suppose I should've expected it."

The night did end in bloodshed, as you'd expected. Most of it was Jeff's, but you deny having anything to do with it.

(I tried something new with this chapter, changed up the paragraphing. Whaddya guys think?)