The One With The Photo Album (feat. guest star clockwork)

"When Clockwork first came to the mansion, she had to have surgery to remove and treat her clock-eye because it was so infected. During her recovery time, she walked around with an empty eye socket, which distrubed her just as much as it did the other tenants."

"Jesus Christ!" You exclaimed upon turning the page. "What the hell happened?" Slender peered down at the page.

"Oh yes, I remember this," he said. "This was taken after Clockwork's first week at the mansion." You swallowed down some nausea.

"Where's her clock eye?" You asked. Slender cocked his head to the side.

"It was horribly infected," he explained. "The clock had to be removed so her eye could be treated," the Slenderman gave the impression of smirking. "Disturbed her just as much as it did the other tennants."

"MAX! THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY CLOCK?"

You turned around, just in time to see Clockwork march down the stairs, clearly enraged. Upon closer inspection, it becams clear why.

Someone had taken her clock out of her eye. How, you weren't too sure (and if you were being honest, you weren't really sure you wanted to know) but she was clearly pissed about it.

Max's reply suddenly thundered through the mansion; "You replaced all my normal thread with the self-dissolving stuff! It It uppin' disintegrated while I was playing Outrun Me!" Clockwork gnashed her teeth together.

"FUCK YOU MAX!"

"FUCK YOU CLOCKWORK!"

You watched latter of the two storm off, muttering something about filling Max's bed with worms. You turned to the Slenderman.

"Is there a reason they hate each other so much?" You asked. The Slenderman sighed.

"That's a story for another time, (Y/N)..."

(AKA Reader-chan and Slender go through the photo albums again. Also, apparently Max and Clockwork hate each other now, lol. Wasn't my intention, but that's just how things played out I guess.
Also shit I'm two days late uploading I really don't know what happened sorry guys.)