Why is this happening to me?!?

Tracey's P.O.V

I was sitting on bed watching tv. Tomorrow I had school. Let me introduce myself.

Tracey Dixion: American/Asian loser. I am not popular yet I know a bunch of populars and they consider me as a friend. I'm just an average girl. Brown hair, Brown eyes, tan/white skin. Born and raised in Texas. Now I live in Colorado since my mom divorced my real dad we had to move here when I was in the 4th grade. My best friends are Makayla and Sabrina. I have the biggest crush on the most popular guy in school. Even though I don't have a chance with him.

So their you have it my life story so far...

I hear the car door slam from the garage which is right under the media room which is the room next to mine. Mom just walked in the house. I can hear her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She walks upstairs and comes into my room.

"Hey Trace. I got you some pasta from the really good restaurant next to my office."

"Thanks mom. How was work?"

"Good. Oh and I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it?"

"You get to meet my boyfriend tomorrow night and his kid!"

"Yay!" I said sacastically. Mom has been dating this guy for over 2 months and I finally get to meet him and his kid. I hope he's not a brat. After I are my food I went to bed.