Chapter 42

Harry's P.O.V

After driving for 5 hours, Ashton and I stopped. We got had and then some food. We ate fastly and then got back on the road this time Ashton driving. We were now in Nevada. About to go through Vegas. We have now been driving for another 7 hours until we stopped and got a hotel. We stayed at some cheap motel and we slept for like 8 hours.

We got back on the road hoping to reach California today. We only had like 7 more hours of driving and we were supposedly supposed to reach Tracey at 3 am. Ashton and I haven't really spoken this whole trip only a few times.

I could tell he was scared and he could tell that I was scared.

Tracey's P.O.V

I have been sitting here in this stupid chair for a day now. Marcel and Kendall haven't came home yet. I was so hungry and I really had to pee. I just sat there quietly. Waiting for someone or anyone to come through the door. I haven't heard from Ashton or Harry in a while. All I knew was that they were trying to find me. I had a piece of hope that they would but by the way it looks today my body and brain is telling me that they won't come.

I sat there trying to think of ways to get food. All I needed was food!!!! And a bathroom.

*7 HOURS LATER*

I still sat here waiting for Marcel and Kendall. God where were they. Probably having sex somewhere. I didn't care. I haven't heard from Ashton or Harry and I was getting nervous. What if they got caught by Marcel. I looked out the window and saw that the sun was going down. Oh great. Now I get to sit in this creepy and dark beach house.

Harry's P.O.V

We finally made it to California and we were almost to the place where Tracey was. She was in a beach house? Really? When we got to the place she was I then realized who's beach house this was. I've been here before. I went here last summer with her. Fucking Kendall. I knew her and Marcel were the ones who would hurt her.

"Okay so Ashton I need you to call the cops and get them here."

"No I'm going to go get her. She's my girlfriend not yours anymore." When he said that, my heart kinda shattered. It's true. She's not mine. She's his. I nodded quietly. He got out and walked up to the house. I called the cops and they were on there way.

Tracey's P.O.V

I sat in the chair slowly falling asleep. I then heard a car pull up. I pulled up my head. I looked and saw head lights. Was it Marcel and Kendall? I don't know. I only saw a guy get out of the car and walk up to the house. I wait to hear the door unlock but it never does. I then see a flashlight shine through. It's not Marcel. It's help. I move the chair and the light is now shining on me. I look past the light and see Ashton.

The hope was building up. Then I saw blue and red lights from what seemed to be a cop car. They spoke up.... well yelled.

"This is the police open up!" I started to scream.

"Help!!!! I'm in here!!!!"

The door bust open. Police ran in ad so did Ashton. Ashton untied me and hugged me. I felt weak. It hurt when he embraced me from me being so weak. The only thing running through my mind was 'Damn! I need to work out.' and it was true.

"Oh my gosh Trace! I thought I was going to lose you!! I love you!!!"

"You won't lose me Ash. I love you too." I smiled and we kissed. It was a welcoming kiss. It was saying 'hello again.' and 'I missed you.'. We disconnected our lips and the cops left and went out to go search for Marcel and Kendall. Thank god they're going to jail. Ash and I walked out to the car. I got in the passengers seat and saw Harry.

He turned and looked at me. He looked sad and hurt. He leaned over the console and hugged me.

"Hey Tracey. How are you?"

"Well being stuck to a chair for 3 days is fun."

"Oh."

"Yeah. So how's Lindsey?"

"Who?..... Oh... Lindsey is well..." I could tell that he was lying which meant that he hasn't spoken to her. I nodded and so did he. We got back on the road and left to go back home.