Chapter 39

Harry's P.O.V

Oh god. I forgot about the stupid siblings dance. Tracey looked angry and upset. I wasn't too happy either. I remember going to our first class that day. Tracey and I kept making fun if the teacher. Those were the best days. But now I have Lindsey. I have more memories to make with her. I grabbed Tracey's hand and she set her other one on my shoulder. It was super weird.

We moved to the beat and then quickly ended. What was weird about the dance was when Tracey and I held hands in the dance, their was no spark of anything. No emotion. Just emptiness. It was like Tracey and I were splitting apart. Not slowly but fast.

Well faster than I thought.

Tracey's P.O.V

The dance ended soon and Harry and I went our separate ways. I walked back over to Ashton and sat down next to him. He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckle. He then pulled me out to the dance floor and the Dj started playing a slow song. We danced there in harmony. It was like a dream because when I was with Ashton it was like we were the only 2 people in the world.

That how I used to feel with... you know... Harry. He now feels that way with Lindsey. God that slut bag. I then felt someone tap my shoulder. I let go of Ashton and saw Marcel.

"Hey babe. Miss me."

Marcel/Marc's P.O.V

I arrived at the reception of dad's wedding by myself. Gemma went home early because she couldn't stand to see dad and Harry. I saw Harry sitting at a table with some chick. He then kissed her. Oh shit. That's not Tracey. I wonder what happened. Who am I kidding I don't give a crap. I looked for Tracey.

I found her on the dance floor with some guy. I tapped her shoulder. She let go of him and turned to me. Her expression was anger and scared.

"Hey babe. Miss me."

"No! Get out!"

"Sorry I got invited here so no. But can I talk to you?"

"No."

"Yes." I grabbed her hand and dragged her outside.

"Let go!"

"Not until you come with me."

"Never! Asshole!"

"Fine then I guess I'll just have to kill your mom and your new step dad. Oh and don't forget your step brother. Oh wait we are technically step brother and sister."

"No!"

"Fine then I'll just kill them. One by one. Including friends." She had an expression of thinking on her face. I let her think.

"Wait. Please don't hurt my family. Or friends. I will come with you. Just let me say goodbye. I'll say that I don't feel well just don't hurt anyone."

"You have 5 minutes."

Tracey's P.O.V

I ran inside and grabbed my phone and his it in my bra. I then hid money in my bra too. I said goodbye to mom and dad and Des. I then found Ashton. I couldn't say goodbye to Harry. He would get suspicious.

"Ashton. I have to leave."

"Oh babe. What's wrong?"

"I'm just feeling a little sick. I'm gonna go home."

"Do you want me to drive you?"

"No. Just stay here and have fun." I embraced him in a hug. Wondering whether or not I was gonna see him again. Tears started running out. I quickly wiped my eyes. I let go and so did he.

"I love you Ashton."

"I love you too Tracey." I kissed him quickly so I could feel his kiss and then walked out.

I walked over to Marcel and his car. I got in on the passenger side. He got in too.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere."

He then covered my Jose and mouth with a cloth. It had chloroform on it and knew I couldn't get away. I breathed in to make this easier. I the felt my body go limp and everything go black.