Chapter 62

*4 YEARS LATER*

Tracey's P.O.V

I sat in my apartment in Australia with Ashton and we watched tv. We watched some random show. You probably think Ashton and I got married but no let me fill you in on the shit that happened the past 4 years.

Harry,Liam,Niall,Zayn, and Louis became the world's biggest boyband. Harry forgot about me and started dating a bunch of models. He is now dating Paige Reifler. Ashton,Luke,Calum, and Michael are now a hot Australian band. Ashton and I broke up because of one problem and we moved in together so he could help me. Oh and that problem who is now a gift is my daughter Alexia. And Harry is the father.

Alexia was taking a nap in my room. Ashton has been helping me raise her. She loves Uncle Ashton. He spoils her like she's his own daughter. Harry doesn't know and he won't know. I want him in her life but not now. Not while he is dating Paige. I don't want Alexia to know that her father is dating another girl right now. I mean I told Alexia about her father and I and who he was. I mean we listened to One Direction every once in a while and she liked some of their music. I mean who wouldn't. I am such a Directioner and a 5SOS fan! I'M A FUCKING ONE DIRECTION FAN!

I was brought out of my thought when I felt someone touch my thigh. I looked up and saw Ashton shaking me.

"Hey. Tracey. Snap out of the thoughts of the idiotic father to your daughter. "

"Sorry."

"So what do you want to do before we go on tour?" Ashton flashed his great smile at me and I laughed.

Oh yeah another detail I forgot to mention was that 5SOS was going on your with One Direction for the WWA tour so Ashton didn't want me to be alone so he invited Alexia and I and we decided to go. We were leaving in 2 days.

"How about we be young and dumb?"

"Umm... I think you getting pregnant at 16 was pretty young and dumb but you know what.... Let's be young and dumb. With a 4 year old."

"No. I'll have Layla come and babysit."

"Okay." I got off the couch after giving Ash a kiss on the cheek.

Ashton and I were like the kind if friends where you can kiss each other because it's not weird with us. We weren't dating and Alexia knew that we weren't she knew that Ashton was my best friend. Well besides Sabrina and Makayla. Makayla lives with Luke now and they have been engaged for a year now. Sabrina and Liam lived Happily ever after and now she lives with him they have a son. I text her often. She and Makayla are going on your with the boys too. Luckily Harry's girl won't be on tour with us.

I called Layla. She is the next door neighbor. She's a 14 year old who is trying to get extra money. She's super sweet and every once in a while her and I go shopping and we just hang out because she is a crazy One Direction fan and a 5SOS fan and she loves to hang out with me and Alexia. Alexia loves her too. She agreed to watch her only if we went shopping tomorrow. I agreed. She soon arrived.

"Tracey!!"

"Layla!!!" We hugged and then she walked in.

"Alexia is asleep right now so make yourself at home. Food is here and you have my number so if you need anything text me or Ashton."

"Okay. Have fun you two. But not to much fun. Awe what the heck have to much fun!"

"Haha. Okay." Ashton said goodbye and we left. We got into Ashton's car and we drove.

Not knowing where to go or what to do first. But I didn't care. I just wanted to be young and dumb!