Chapter 36

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting in the chapel with Lindsey and we were playing the game questions. I figured out that we have a lot in common. We like the same bands and we like a lot of the same things. I was sitting in my suit while Lindsey was sitting in a dress. We went by her place and she got one. I still haven't seen Tracey and she hasn't even tried to contact me.

I don't know why but I expected her to. I guess she was still up in the hotel room. I decided to go and check and see if she was here. Lindsey and I walked out of the chapel and went to the hotel next door. I went up to the 15th floor where Tracey's mum well my step mum and dad were. Dad was in the room across from hers. I knocked on her door and Sabrina opened the door.

"Hey Harry."

"Hey. Is Tracey here?"

"No I thought she was with you? Since you know. Wait who is that?" She looked behind me. She glared at Lindsey and Lindsey glared back.

"This is Lindsey. My new girlfriend. I broke up with the other one since I wanted to have some space."

"How dare you asshole." She slammed the door in my face and Lindsey looked upset. She spoke up.

"Well that was a bitchy move."

"No. Just Sabrina being Sabrina."

"Well it still wasn't nice."

"Yeah." I then heard someone coming down the hall. I ten heard that familiar, sweet, innocent laugh.

Tracey.

Tracey's P.O.V

Ashton and I soon arrived and we got up to the 15th floor. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. Even though were weren't dating I still loved the feeling of him protecting me. I couldn't wait for our date on Friday. Only 5 more days. We were walking down the hall and he was squeezing my sides and it tickled.

"Ash! Stop!! You're tickling me!"

"Okay only under one condition."

"What?"

"Save me a dance."

"I think you'll be the only one I'll be dancing with tonight."

"Good."

He squeezed my sides again and I laughed again. I then looked up and saw Harry. And that slut Lindsey. Ashton noticed me getting upset and angry so he tried to calm me down. He whispered slowly in my ear in his cute Australian accent.

"Babe. It's okay. Calm down. I'm here with you."

I took a deep breath and calmed down. Harry was staring at me. He looked a bit angry. I don't why.

"Tracey. Can I talk to you?"

"I don't think that's a good idea. I have to go get ready."

"Really???!! Blowing me off!!! I need to talk to you."

"I'm sorry but we can talk later."

I don't know what his problem is but he is acting like a big brat. So what. I can date Ashton if I want to. Harry stormed off with Lindsey and it was now just me and Ashton.

"Do you want to come in and get ready?"

"Sure. I would love to meet your mom."

"Okay."

We walked in and mom was drinking some water.

"Tracey!!! Sweetheart!!! Let's get you ready!!! Oh Hello. I'm Amber. Tracey's mom."

"Hi I'm Ashton. I'm Tracey's.... uhh..."

"He's my boyfriend."

"I am? I am."

"Oh how nice well you can get changed in the bathroom and Tracey you can get changed in the room. Then you will get your hair and make up done by my friend Lou."

"Okay."

I turned to Ashton and he looked at me. He kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed. I turned back around and went to go get dressed.