Chapter 23

Tracey's P.O.V

I was sitting in the bathroom with Harry. I was sitting on the counter top. Harry was walking in.

"Come here Harry."

I pulled out the hydrogen peroxide.

"Don't move."

"Hold on." He moved in between my legs and held onto my waist.

"Okay now don't move."

I grabbed a cotton ball and put some peroxide in it. I dabbed the peroxide on his forehead where a scar was. He winced and dug his nails into my waist. It didn't bother me. I then grabbed a hand and poured some peroxide on his hand. The cut was deep and infected an his winced really hard. He then decided instead of digging into my hip that he would suck on my sweet spot.

I stuck his hand that I just cleaned back on my waist and grabbed the other. I poured the peroxide over his cuts and he sucked hard on my neck. I moaned.

"Oh God Harry."

He then stopped and looked at me and smirked.

"That's a sound I like to hear from your mouth."

"Shut up and take off your shirt."

"Somebody wants my body."

"Keep thinking that big boy. Now turn around so I can see your back."

"I don't know you may just wanna stare at my butt."

"Shut up and turn around."

He started laughing and so did I. He turned around and I saw a few scratches on his back. I lightly dab peroxide on them and then kiss them. He turns and I can't help but stare at his body.

"I knew you would be checking me out."

"Shut up. You check me out all the time."

"True."

He started rubbing circles on my hips and it tickled. I laughed and so did he. We walked downstairs and saw Harry's dad and my mom walking in. Harry's dad looked furious.

"Who did this!! Harry?!!"

"It wasn't me. I swear ask Tracey!!"

"Tracey is Harry telling the truth?"

"Yes."

"Then who did this?"

"My evil twin brother Marcel."

"Your brother is a nerd sorry to say it out loud."

"No he's a punk. He's got a lip ring and tattoos and he is more buff. He like me except more of an asshole."

"Whatever I'll deal with your brother later. Just clean up this mess."

"Why me?!!!"

"Because you are the responsible big brother in the house." Those words made me look at Harry and he looked at me he smiled and so did I.

If only they knew what's been going one between us.