Chapter 15

Kendall's P.O.V

I was walking in the hallways of the school. I know that I got expelled but I wanted to see how my girls were doing. I saw them in there usual spot which was in the back of the school.

"Hey girls! How are ya doing??"

"Kendall!!!" They hugged me and I hugged back.

"So what has happened so far?"

"Tracey has a concussion and doesn't remember what happened that one day."

"Good. That bitch has more coming if she messes with me again."

"Wait.." I looked at Colette. Se usually doesn't speak up only if it's something important.

"Yes colette?"

"You were the one that put Tracey in the hospital?"

"Yeah." Caroline and Kylie high fived me. They laughed and so did I.

"That's terrible! And horrible!!"

"So what... she deserves it."

"No! She doesn't!"

"If you have a problem with it then leave this group!"

"Fine! I will!!" She walked inside and left. Fuck her! She doesn't deserve to have this much swagger in her life. Haha no just kidding. Who uses the word swagger? I don't. Because I'm cool like that. I saw my boo coming. I ran and jumped in his arms. He caught me and kissed me.

"Hey babe."

"Hey." Man his voice was so sexy. I intertwined our fingers. We walked into the hallway and someone called him over.

Liam's P.O.V

I saw Harry walking in the hallway holding Kendall's hand. Something is not right. Harry walked over.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah! What are you and Kendall doing together? What about Tracey?"

"Who the hell is Tracey? I've been with Kendall for two years now!"

"What??? How could you cheat on Tracey!!?? You know your girlfriend???"

"I don't know who this Tracey chick is but she is not my girlfriend. Kendall is!"

"Harry! What the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh... You think I'm Harry."

"Yeah aren't you? I mean you look exactly like him."

"No I'm his twin brother Marcel. But people call me Marc."