Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

"So... Let's start where we left off... Oh right it's my turn. So who are you in love with?"

I wanted to hear who it was. Ive heard in school that she likes me. But that's only what Eleanor says. I needed to know if it was true. I could also tell because when I talked to her she seemed nervous kind of but she acted cool. And I noticed her staring at me.

"Umm.. I don't know what you're talking about."

"You said that you are in love with someone."

"So did you."

"Yeah."

"I didn't know you have tattoos."

"Yeah."

"How many?"

"Over 30."

"Why do you get them?"

"Because they all mean something. Like this one that says 'things I can't' is for things that I can't change about myself."

"Oh that's cool."

"Okay not back to the topic. Who is it?"

"Who is what?"

"The guy you are in love with!!"

"Who's the girl you are in love with?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me."

"No I won't."

"Fine then. I'll just have to... Tickle it out of you!"

Tracey's P.O.V

I was laying into back and Harry was straddling me and tickling my sides. I was laughing uncontrollably.

"Tell me!"

"Never!!"

"Fine then I'll have to tickle your neck."

"No!"

He started tickling my neck and I was laughing and losing air. I gave up!

"Fine! I'll tell you!"

"Okay. Go ahead."

"You first."

"Haven't you ever heard of ladies first?"

"Fine. But don't judge me. Okay?"

"Why would I?"

"Because I'm in love with you."

"Really?!!!" He sounded excited kind of. It made me happy.

"Why do you sound excited?"

"Because I love you too!"

Holy shit!!! Could my life get any better.

"Wait what about our parents?"

"So what? I'm in love with you and not even our parents can change that."

"But how can we date? Wait I'm sorry. I'm jumping to conclusions. You may not want to date me."

"I do."

"Oh so how?"

"Being sneaky babe."

He then came scooted closer to me and pressed our lips together. Sparks were flying. His lips were so soft and the kiss was rough and passionate. It was to me perfect. Our lips disconnected when we both ran out of air. He smiled and looked at me. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and reconnected our lips.

"Wait Harry what about school?"

"So what?"

"People will freak if they see a brother and sister kiss."

"That's why we sneak around."

"Okay."

We were gonna reconnect our lips but then we heard a cardoon slam. Mom and Harry's dad was home. I said goodnight to Harry's and he said goodnight too. We went our separate ways and went to bed. Harry then ran in.

"Tracey."

"What?"

"Can I have your number?"

"Sure."

I gave him my number. Kissed him goodnight and went to bed super excited that I was secretly dating the love of my life. I woke up and turned off my annoying barking dog alarm. I wore a turquoise and black dress with black heels. I then put on some mascara and eyeliner and lip gloss.

I walk out of my room and find Harry walking out too. He smiles and hugs me. He secretly kisses my cheek and I blush. He starts chuckling and I walk downstairs and he follows. We get downstairs and we find a note. It's from our parents.

'Tracey &Harry,

We both left for work. Hope you guys have a good day! We won't w home til late so make yourself something or order something. Love you.'

We both grab our bags and then leave. Oh joy! I wonder what schools gonna be like today.