Chapter 16

Harry's P.O.V

I was laying in bed with Tracey. Tracey fell asleep and so did I, but I woke up when I heard my phone go off. It was a text. I opened it and read it.

From: Leeyum

Hey! We (the girls and guys) are coming over now!! We have something to talk about! ASAP!! We will be over in 15 minutes.

I didn't feel like responding. I fell back asleep. I woke up to the sound of people laughing. I looked up and saw the gang laughing.

"Hello there love birds."

"Good morning."

"You mean good afternoon."

"What time is it?"

"2pm"

"You guys got here at like 9. What have you been doing?"

"Watching tv and checking on you guys."

Tracey was still asleep and I needed to wake her.

"Tracey?"

"Hmm..."

"Babe it's time to wake up."

"Why?"

"Because we are being stalked right now."

"What?"

"Our friends are watching us sleep."

"Oh well they can have fun with that." She turned and nuzzled her face into my chest. I started laughing. All of the sudden Louis grabbed a book and slapped Tracey's butt. She shot up and grabbed her butt.

"Ow!!! Louis!!! That really hurt!!"

"That's what friends that act like brothers are for girl."

"Still! That hurt!!"

Louis started laughing and so did I. Tracey hit me and then she got up and hit Louis. I then got up and grabbed a blanket. I wrapped it around Tracey and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She was yelling over my shoulder.

"This isn't over Tommo! I will get you!!" I laughed at her feisty outrage.

"Why did you pick me up and cover me in blankets?"

"Because You were in your underwear and bra." She then looked down and formed an o with her mouth. The girls walked in.

"Harry get out. We have this covered we can take care of her."

"Okay but I don't want my girlfriend looking like a f-ing clown when I see her again."

"She won't we aren't mean to her only others like you. You break her heart I break your face." Sabrina and Makayla popped their knuckles in sync like they planned it.

I walked out. When I got back in my room I saw Niall gone which meant he was raiding the kitchen for food. Liam and Zayn were on their phones and Louis was jumping on my bed like the normal weirdo he is.

"Okay Liam. What did you want to talk about?"

"Umm... I don't now maybe the fact that you have a twin brother named Marc."

"His name is Marcel. But I haven't seen him in like 2 or 3 years. How would you know?"

"Umm... Maybe because I saw him at school today!!!"

"Marcel must be here for my dad's wedding."

"Yeah well the worst part is that he was hanging out with Kendall and he looks exactly like you."

"So?"

"What happens if Tracey sees Marc with Kendall? She will think it's you!"

"You're right! I gotta talk to her! And please call him Marcel." All if the sudden I heard his voice. I turned and faced a totally changed person.

"I would rather be called Marc."

"Marcel."

"Harry."