Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

Tracey went upstairs and changed. I just stayed in my black skinny jeans and my Ramones shirt. Soon Tracey came back downstairs.

She looked so hot. She was wearing a crop top and you could see her light pink bra underneath. She was also wearing booty short. She put hair into a braid and she put on some make up to cover the bruise on her cheek and she had on my ray bans. She then slid on some flip flops and walked over to me. She kissed my cheek and then grabbed her phone and texted someone. I think it was her mom.

Tracey's P.O.V

I texted my mom telling her what was gonna happen tonight.

To: Momma
Hey mom! Harry and I are going costume shopping. We are going to dinner afterwards. Hope you and Des have a good night! Love you!!xx

From: Momma
Okay sweetie! ;) When I come home tomorrow we need to talk about the wedding.

To: Momma
Okay.

I then grabbed my car keys ad walked out. I haven't driven my car yet but mom and real dad bought it for me a year ago when I got my license. I don't know I don't drive I just get scared. I always have been ever since I started practicing driving when I was 13. Mom made me drive the car in the parking lot or up the street. Harry had a license too but no car. I handed him the keys and he started up my jeep. I got a red jeep. Harry backed out of the garage and he drove us over to Spirit. It was a big Halloween place.

We arrived and Harry opened the door for me. I blushed and walked inside with him. We went over to the teen section. He went off by himself and I did too. I then found the perfect costume! It was a nerd costume. Well a slutty nerd costume. And I also grabbed a cat costume. Harry was looking at costumes. I walked over to him.

"Still looking?"

"Yes. Did you find a costume?"

"Actually 2. I need your help in deciding."

"Okay." He then grabbed a baseball player costume and he grabbed a nerd costume.

We walked to the dressing rooms and we tried on our costumes. I wanted to try on the nerd costume at the same time as Harry so I needed to figure out which one he was trying on first.

"Harry?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Which costume are you trying on first?"

"The baseball one why?"

"Just wondering."

I quickly slid or quickly tried to slide into the tight car costume. My boobs were really pushed up and it fit my curves well. I walked out and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like Gretchen Wieners from mean girls when she dressed up as a cat. I then saw Harry walk out. He was only wearing the pants and no shirt. I couldn't help but stare.

"The shirt wasn't fitting so..."

"It doesn't bother me... By the way your butt looks good in those baseball pants. Well you look super hot in baseball pants."

He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thanks babe... and by the way.. you look super sexy in this costume." He winked at me and I blushed.

We both went back to our dressing rooms. I put on the shirt and the little tie and fake glasses that came with the costume an the thigh high socks and the short, grey plaid skirt. I then put the bow in my braid and I looked super cute. Not like kid appropriate cute but sexy cute. I walked out and waited for Harry.

"Harry... Come on..."

"Hold on in putting on my nerd costume."

All of the sudden Harry came out wearing pants to his torso and and a sweater vest and a white long sleeve with glasses and his hair was pushed up. I thought that he looked super funny. I laughed and he glared at me with a smirk on his face.

"I look like some nerd." He then started talking in a high pitched voice.

"Hi! My name is Marcel!" I laughed even harder. After I calmed myself down I spoke up.

"You look super cute!"

"You do too! Except I wouldn't say cute I would say super sexy."

"Awe thanks babe."

"So what costumes should we get?"

"Well which one do you like better?"

"The costume you have on now."

"So go as a jock and I will go as a nerd. Two opposites that make each other whole." I walked closer to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my hair. I then looked up and quickly smashed my lips into his.

We disconnected and got dressed again. We bought our things and we left. We then picked up something to eat at Panda Express. We decided to bring it home. When we got home we saw a note saying that our parents were out. We just decided to stay in. I went upstairs and laid in bed watching chick flicks. Harry was downstairs watching Family Guy.

I then got a text. It was from Harry.