Chapter 43

Ashton's P.O.V

I sat in the back watching Tracey sleep peacefully. I was so happy to have her back in my arms. Harry was acting strange towards her and I knew why. When she asked about Lindsey he totally forgot about her. I know that they just broke up and that he still likes her. Trace can't stand him.

I fell asleep listening to the radio. I soon woke up when Harry stopped the car. He got out and I got out too leaving Tracey inside the car to sleep. Harry looked really tired.

"Hey Haz."

"Yeah?"

"Why don't I drive the rest of the way You can sleep in the back. You look real tired mate."

"I am but I can still drive you don't have to."

"No. It's okay. I can."

"You sure?" I nodded in response and he smiled and hugged me. He got in the back and I got in the front. I typed in the address to Tracey's house and it said we were only 6 hours away. Harry has been driving for 14 hours now. Wow. I didn't really realize until now. I started the car ad drove the rest of the way home.

We soon arrived at Tracey's house at 11 pm. Harry woke up and Tracey woke up too. We all walked inside and saw everyone. Niall, Liam, Sabrina, Zayn, Perrie, Louis, Eleanor, Luke, Makayla, Michael, Colette, and Calum. Oh and Lindsey too.

Lindsey ran over and kissed Harry. Everyone looked disgusted. I could tell that they didn't like her. Tracey got a bunch of hugs from everyone except for Lindsey. She glared at Tracey and Tracey lost it. She slammed her hands down on the counter loudly and it made everyone jump.

"Could you please get the fuck out of my house you whore?"

"No. It's not your house anyway. It's Harry's"

"Actually he moved in here so technically this is my house. Ad stop glaring at me. If you wanna say something then say it!"

"Fine! I will say it!" Lindsey stood there and Tracey did too.

"Well bitch....I'm waiting."

"You are just a loser! You are just madly in love with your step brother! And it's pathetic because you will never have him! I'm his and he's mine! So back off Bitch!"

"I didn't know that Ashton was my step brother." That comment made me smile.

"You know I'm not talking about Ashton. You slut."

"I dare you to say that one more time in my face." Tracey and Lindsey were now face to face. I have never seen Tracey so angry and another girl so afraid of her.

"Umm... I said you were a slut." Tracey grabbed her by the hair and dragged her in the back yard. Se pushed her in the pool. Lindsey came up gasping for air. Tracey was about to jump in but I grabbed her.

"Don't you ever call me a slut again!"

"And if I do?"

"Then worse things will happen to your 'pretty face'." Tracy walked inside and upstairs. I followed behind her. We went into her room. She sat down on her bed. She had tears in her eyes. She started to cry. I was confused.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

"I'm such a mean person! I said some horrible things to Lindsey because she so mean." She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her into my lap.

"Shhhh.. It's okay."

"The worst part is that I have to stay in this house with Harry and with Lindsey coming over for 2 weeks alone. Our parents went on there honey moon."

"How about you stay at my house?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." She sniffled and grabbed her things. She packed them in a suitcase and we walked out. We drove to my house and we walked in. It was dark and I turned on the kitchen light. She put her stuff in my room. We ate some pizza and the we laid down.

I held her by the waist against my body. She turned so we were facing each other. She put her head on my chest and spoke softly.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For always being there when I need you and for being a great best friend and a great boyfriend."

"Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Because you're everything I've ever hoped and prayed for."