Chapter 67

Ashton's P.O.V

I watched as Tracey changed into her pajamas, which meant her panties and my shirt. She threw my shirt over her head and then she pulled off her bra once my shirt was on her. I smiled as she walked over to bed and climbed on top of me so she straddled me. I put myhands on her waist and she smiled. 

"I am so excited to be on tour with you and Alexia tomorrow." 

"Me too. I just wish we weren't on the same tour bus as my ex."

"Yeah but at least we stop and get our own hotel rooms."

"That is a plus. Same as being with you." She smiled at me and her eyes shined with happpiness. I used to see that shine when she was with Harry but I am glad that I make her eyes shine now not him. She leaned down and placed her soft lips against mine and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and wrap my hands all the way around her waist. Her hands moved up to my hair and she lihtly pulled it which made me squeeze her hips. She jumped and I chuckled. She disconnected our lips and then laid down next to me. She pulled the covers over us and then put her head on my chest. I played with her hair nad she relaxed. 

"I love you Ashton."

"I love you Trace." I slowly drifted to sleep as I listened to Tracey's slow yet deep breaths. 

Tracey's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm going off. I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:00 am. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped. I waited for the ater to get to the right tepertaure and the I stepped in. The shower calmed me down and helped me out. I was stressing being on the road with Harry and Alexia in the same bus. I soon heard the door open which meant Ashton was up. Lexi was hard to wake up. Definitely took after her father. I swaer she was like a bear in hibernation mode. I heard the curtain being puled back as I rinsed my hair. I felt 2 strong arms wrap around me and then I felt Ash kiss my neck. This was our daily routine. Sometimes he would be up first though. I loved it no matter what. 

"Good morning beautiful."

"Morning babe." 

"Ooo. Someone is using babe which either means your really happy or horny,"

"A little bit of both." 

"Good because I feel the same way." Heis grip tightened on me and I felt his member on me. I smiled and he chuckled. We soon got out because if not then we would have been in the bathroom for quite sometime. I got dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans and then a sleeveless flannel that was high in the front and lo in the back so it covered half of my but. I blow dried my hair and then I put it in a bun. I put a matching dark blue bow in and started on my make up. 

I quickly did my make up and ten I looked at the time. It was 7:26 am and we were leaving soon to get to the first show which was in Dublin. Ashton was making breakfast for Lexi which meant he was making her whatever she wanted. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lexi wearing her jean dress that she has been planning to wear with her black converse. I saw Ashton wearing his black converse matching Lexi and then I realized that I was wearing mine. You can tell that this family has great fashion sense. same with skinny jeans. ashton was wearing his black ones and then a bro tank to show off his great drummer arms. 

Lexi ate her cereal quickly and then grabbed her suitcase. Ashton grabbed ours and we headed off to the airport. management got us our own private jet and by our I mean Luke, Makayla, Michael, Calum, Ash, Lexi and I. We arrived at the airport soon and got in. I saw Luke and Makayla being lovey dovey like the cute couple they are and then I saw Calum and Michael playing with Lexi. Ashton sat down on a chair nad I sat on his lap. I smiled and then I moved to the chair across from him. The plane soon took off and Lexi was fast asleep next to Ashton in the chair. I took a picture of him holding her in both of their slumber. I then posted it on twitter and Instagram.

@Tracey_Irwin13: My babies sleeping. On our way Dublin. 

I soon got retweets and fans asking me to follow and dm them which I did and they thanked me and told me they loved me and they loved Ashton. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep listening to Happy little Pill by Troye Sivan.