Chapter 46

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Harry's P.O.V

I have been miserable for 2 weeks. Not being able to see her is upsetting me. She isn't coming back home until her mom and my dad come back. Luckily they come back today. She was coming home soon because I was texting her. Lindsey and I broke up because she was a slut.

I have only really been set on getting back Tracey but I know she is happy with Ashton. I haven't talked to Ashton at all ever since the incident with Marcel. Oh and by the way Marcel an Kendall went to jail for 10 years for kidnapping and for assault. Tracey and I were texting now and we were talking about something.

From: Her.

Harry? Are you there?? Nevermind. Ashton and I will be there in 5.

To: Her.

Okay. Sorry. I spaced. So what were we talking about??

From: Her.

I'll talk to you when I come home.

I sat on the couch and waited. The door soon opened and she walked in with Ashton behind her. She dropped her bag and then she walked into the kitchen. I couldn't help but stare at her because she was wearing spandex and they made her ass look great! And then of course she was wearing a sports bra and her crop top that showed her sports bra.

She walked over to Ashton and connected their lips. I looked down at my hands and then I just looked on my phone while trying to listen to their quiet whispers. I heard the door close and I looked up. Ashton was gone but Tracey was in the kitchen. She was on the kitchen counter and she was laying on it like a model. Her legs straight, Left arm over her body and her right arm holding her up. I looked up and down her body and she cut me out of my thoughts.

"Harry, If you are trying to be sneaky while staring at me in this outfit then you need to be more sneaky because I can feel your eyes going up and down my body." She was now looking in my eyes.

"S-s-s-sorry." Really? I really had to start stuttering. She laughed at my stuttering and she got off the counter top and started eating some food. She then turned around and she spoke up after a awkward silence.

"So.....I'm going to go upstairs. If you need me you know where I'll be."

"Wait!" I spoke up quick because I didn't want her to just block me out.

"What?"

"Umm....Never mind."

"Okay well I'll be in my room then."

I watched her walk upstairs and thought back to the time when I used to go upstairs and go cuddle with her until we fell asleep together.

Tracey's P.O.V

I was excited that mom and Des were coming home today but upset that I have to live in this house with Harry. I knew he still liked me and I liked him to but not as much as I did with Ashton. I mean it's messed up how I used to dream that Harry and I would be together and we would be the perfect couple and we would get married. Now I look at reality and see that Harry and I were a good couple but he screwed it up because he wanted to split and follow his fate.

I got a text from mom and read it.

From: Mommy!

Hey sweetie! Des and I are getting on a plane now and probably won't be home until noon tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Harry's birthday so Des and I got him a present. The package should be there soon so go get it off of the porch. Thanks!! Love you!!! xx

I didn't respond and I ran downstairs. I opened the door and saw the package. Harry was on his phone texting someone and he didn't even look up. I didn't really care. I opened the package when I got back to my room and saw X factor audition tickets for Harry.

Liam's P.O.V

I sat at the boys and I's flat texting Harry asking him about his birthday. Louis was watching FIFA and so was Niall. Zayn was upstairs in his room talking to Perrie on the phone and Sabrina was playing with my hair.

Oh and by the way Niall and Makayla split up an now she is dating Luke. He was heart broken but now he is cool living single. I mean the other day I saw 2 blondes flirting with him so at least he's getting female attention.

To: Haz

Hey what are you doing for your birthday????

From: Haz

Nothing. Staying at home waiting for her mum and my dad to come home.

To: Haz

Oh that sounds like no fun. How about the boys and I and Luke and Calum and Michael and Ashton come over tomorrow for your birthday and we have a small get together like how we used to???

From: Haz

I don't know. I think I wouldn't be able to handle seeing her and him together.

To: Haz

Then I won't invite our Aussie brothers just us British people and American.

From: Haz

Okay. But like come over at like noon so it's not awkward for me and her.

To: Haz

No problem. Later Haz!

I told the boys and we all agreed to go over. Sabrina texted Makayla to go over without Luke and to bring Colette since they needed to catch up on some things.