Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V

I was fuming! I was also worried about Tracey. She looked nervous and worried. She walked downstairs and out the front door. Oh no. After pacing around she came back 15 minutes later. She went upstairs and put on some pants and a hoodie. She then grabbed her phone and some money and left again.

Tracey's P.O.V

I was upset. Not at Harry but at Marcel. Who the hell does he think he is to be talking to Harry and I like that? Stupid asshole. I walked down the street and saw my friend Ellen's house. I haven't talked to her in a while. Probably because she is home schooled. I walked up to her front door an knocked.

"Hold on a second." The door opened and I saw a tall blonde. Ellen hasn't changed much except for her hair. She dyed it a little bit darker.

"Hey Ellen"

"Hey Tracey!!" She embraced me in a hug and I returned the hug back.

"How have you been??"

"Good!!! What about you?? Taken??"

"Umm.. yeah. It's a long story."

"I have time."

"Okay."

I walked into Ellen's house and memories came flooding back into my brain. Ellen and I have been friends since the 5th grade. She was home schooled at the beginning of 9th. She should be a senior like me.

"So who is this boy??"

"Harry Styles."

"Tell me the story."

"Okay."

After explaining the story and what just happened a few minutes ago, she handed me a shot glass and a bottle full of dark liquor and a bottle of clear liquor.

"Pick your poison Trace."

I chose the dark one.

She then poured me a shot.

"I've never drank in my life."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Have you??"

"Yes."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

*3 HOURS LATER*

Tracey's P.O.V

I was laying on the floor in the living room laughing about something. I can't remember all I know is that I am super drunk. Ellen is not so much. She been forcing me to drink water but I don't.

"Tracey we have to get you back home."

"Why?"

"Because it's already 10. And your drunk as fuck."

"Okay."

"Okay let's go."

I stumbled my way outside and got in her car. She got in and drove to the house. She walked me to the front door. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek goodbye.

"Bye Elly belly!"

"Bye Trace!"

I opened the front door and fell down. I fell on my face and it hurt. I then got up and saw Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Sabrina, and Makayla walking over to me. Harry embraced me in a hug. While Harry and I were hugging everyone else left.

"Tracey? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Do we have any food?"

I then stumbled over to the fridge. I fell into the fridge once I opened it.

"Thank you for catching Mr. fridge."

"Tracey?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybe."

Harry's P.O.V

"Maybe."

Oh geez. This is Tracey's first time getting drunk. I know that because she was just talking to a fridge like a lunatic. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. I walked her upstairs. I walked in her room. I laid her down on the bed and she started squirming around like a little kid. I then straddled her. She then calmed down and spoke.

"Ooh. I like this position."

"So do I babe. But it's time for bed now."

"Awe. That is a bummer. I thought we could have some fun." She them ran her hand down my chest and stomach and stopped when she got to my belt buckle. I stopped her hands before anything else could happen.

"I want to badly, but you probably won't remember."

"Oh no I will. I mean you will be my first. Will I be yours?"

"Yes." I wasn't lying. I am still a virgin. I have been saving myself for the right person at the right time.

"Awe." She then proceeded to take off her top and her bra. Her bare chest was showing. She was biting her bottom lip while staring at mine. I then leaned down and kissed her. Her lips and mouth tasted like alcohol and it was sexy. I then started to feel the bulge in my pants started to grow. I had to stop before anything else could happen.

I got up and she had her pouty face on. I walked out but stopped myself at her door.

"Good night babe."

"Night Hazza."

I was about to close her door but she called my name.

"Harry?"

"Yeah babe?"

"If you still want to have some fun you know where I am." She then threw her panties at me. I looked at them and they were a black lace thong. I smirked and so did she.

"Okay babe. Goodnight. See you tomorrow."

"Okay." I closed the door and walked into my own bedroom. I laid down and put her underwear on my dresser. I the went to bed thinking of Tracey. What is this girl doing to me?