Chapter 25

Sabrina's P.O.V

I was sitting in my bedroom listening to All Time Low and I was waiting for Liam to pick me up. He had to pick up Louis and Zayn since they live together at there own place. I was changing into a pair of sweats and my volleyball shirt. Tracey,Makayla, and I do volleyball together. Tracey is the Captain an Makayla and I are Co captains.

I heard the doorbell and grabbed my bag and my shoes. I ran downstairs while putting on my shoes and opened the door. When I opened the door I saw Liam leaning against the door frame. He was so cute.

"Hey Sabrina bear. Ready to go?"

"Sure."

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled and blushed and he smiled at my reaction.

Tracey's P.O.V

I was upstairs listening to music and I was singing along. It was the song Fashionably Late by Falling in Reverse. Then my phone shuffled to the next song which was the song Turn down for what. This song was my absolute party jam!!!! I loved it!!! I blasted it through my room and I was positive that Harry could hear me.

I was jamming out to the song while I was making my bed and grabbing dirty clothes since I do laundry. Well I do mine and Harry's laundry. Mom does hers and Des's laundry.

The song ended and the Selfie song came on next. I remember when this song first came out I knew all the words. It was sad. I turned off my music and grabbed my laundry. I walked out of my room, making sure to close the door, and I went downstairs.

"Harry."

"Hmm." He turned around from finishing cleaning and he looked tired.

"Never mind I'll go get your laundry. Just lay down and take a nap."

"No it's okay I can get it."

"Okay."

He quickly ran upstairs and grabbed his things. He put them in the wager then gave me a kiss on the cheek then laid down on the couch. I started laundry and then made something to eat wondering when the group was getting here.

My thoughts were soon answered when I heard the knock on the door. I opened it up and saw the group. I told Harry they were here and he went upstairs into his bedroom. He locked the too because I told him to and I didn't anyone bothering him.

I opened the door and let them in.

"Hey Tracey. Where's Harry?"

"Sleeping. He has had a long day so far."

"Why what happened?"

"Marcel came over and beat the crap out of Harry. Then Harry beat the crap out of Marcel."

"Oh. Yeah that sounds hard and long."

"So who's ready for a fun night??" Niall replied.

"Me. Just lead me to the food." He grabbed Makayla's hand and they ran into the kitchen to find food. Louis gave me a hug and then he put me over his shoulder and threw me on the couch.

"What was the point of that?"

"Their was no point."

"Obviously."

Liam and Sabrina were sitting in the chair and they were watching something on tv. Zayn was staring off into space. Louis was now in the backyard yelling random things. Oh geez.

Looks like it's gonna be a long day.