Chapter 22

Marcel/Marc's P.O.V

I was sitting at Kendall's house going over some plan. It was about Harry and Tracey.

"So what's the plan?"

"We are gonna kidnap Tracey and kill her."

"Why?"

"Because she is a loser that nobody wants and she not that hot anyway so she doesn't deserve to live!"

"Actually she pretty fucking hot,"

"Excuse me? Umm.. have you forgotten that I'm your fucking girlfriend?"

"You mean annoying girlfriend?"

"What ever!"

I got up and left. Let's go torment some people.

Harry's P.O.V

I was laying in bed. I rolled over and found Tracey not in bed with me. I opened my eyes and found a note on the night stand.

'Harry,

Went out to get some more food. Should be back soon babe. Love you!xx'

I smiled at the note and got up. I pulled up my boxers remembering the steamy moment that Tracey and I shared not long ago. I pulled on my sweats and decided to go shirtless. I heard the front door open. I ran downstairs except I didn't see Tracey I saw Marcel.

"What the hell do you want!?"

"Well that's not a nice way to greet family Is it Haz?"

"Don't call me that!"

"Fine. So where that smoking hot girlfriend of yours?"

"None of your business. Why don't you go to your skanks house and stop thinking about my girlfriend!!??"

"Oh Kendall. Been there, Fucked that. I need a new one and none of her friends are hot so why not choose your sweet girlfriend?"

"Shut up."

"Oh I would make her feel so good."

"Shut up!"

"She would scream my name and she would come back for more and she would forget all about you."

"I said shut up!"

I tackled Marcel to the ground and he hit the ground hard. I punched him and he punched me back. His lip was bleeding and my nose was bleeding. My knuckles had cuts from hitting him and his lip ring. He rolled us over and he picked me up and threw me against the wall. A picture of Tracey fell down and shattered. Marcel came over and started choking me. I soon got out of his grasp and was about to hit him but I heard the front door open and I saw Tracey.

"Harry? Marcel?!! What the hell is going on in here?"

"Just some brothers fighting. The usual."

"Marcel get out right now."

"Well let's go babe."

"I'm not your babe."

"You will be."

"No! I will never be your babe!"

She walked over to him and slapped him.

"Ooh. Extra Feisty. I like it."

She lakes over to me and the look of hurt was in her eyes.

"Are you okay Harry?"

"Yeah I'm fine love."

I kissed her forehead and she smiled. She then turned around and spoke to Marcel again.

"Marcel get out!"

"Okay." He walked over to her and got in her face. I was gonna hit him but Tracey stopped me. He spoke up.

"I'll be back for you soon babe so you better watch your back."

He then left.