Chapter 28

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up in Tracey's bed and found her gone. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:30. It was Monday and I knew that it was the ending of 3rd. I check my phone and saw a text from Tracey.

From: My love.

Hey babe. I left this morning with the group to school. I don't expect you to come to school. Have a nice day off. I love you. xx

I smiled at her text and how nice and considerate she was. I sent one back.

To: My love.

Hey babe. Just woke up. I'll be at school in a few just give me a few minutes. Love you too. xx

From: My love.

You don't have to come to school. I will bring home your homework. I was gonna skip after 4th to go get some real food with Ellen.

To: My love.

Okay then. I'll be here laying in your bed all day watching tv. Naked. Under your covers. Lonely. xx

From: My love.

I will be home as soon as I finish lunch with Ellen. And please put some clothes on. At least a pair of boxers and a shirt so my mom doesn't get the wrong impression if she comes home early.

To: My love.

Fine. Oh and tonight out parents are meeting the wedding planner tonight since the wedding is next month so we will be alone tonight. ;D xx

From: My love.

Okay. Bye babe. See you later. Love you! xx

To: My love.

Love you too! xx

I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv. I found a scary movie to watch. It wasn't that scary actually. Lame. I decided to text a couple of old friends of mine.

To: Calum, Mikey, Luke, Ash

Hey! What's up? Wanna catch up over some food.

I instantly got texts back.

From: Ash

Sure. Where?

From: Luke

Yes!! Where??

From: Calum

Yes!!! But you are buying my food since you haven't spoken to me in forever.

From: Mikey

I agree with Calum. You owe us.

To: Mikey, Calum, Luke, Ash

Meet me at 2023 Whitman Avenue. And I will buy food. See you there.

I got up and threw on a shirt and some jeans. I slid on my boots and grabbed the jeep keys. I walked out, locked the door and hopped in the car. It hummed to life and I backed down the drive way. I started driving to meet my lads. Halfway through the drive I realized I forgot my wallet. Shit! I started heading back to the house.

When I got back inside I saw the one person who I didn't expect to see.

"Gemma? Marcel? What are you doing here in the house?"