Chapter 35

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with a splitting headache and someone's head on my chest. I moved her hair away from her face. I looked and thought it was Tracey and then remembered what happened yesterday. Then I remembered when I came home with Lindsey. Oh god. I was such an asshole. I moved Lindsey off of me and knocked on Tracey's bedroom door. She didn't answer. I walked inside and saw her bridesmaids dress gone. She must be with Makayla or Sabrina.

I walked downstairs and didn't find her. I guess she was already with her mum. I had to get dressed an meet dad at the chapel. First I had to wake up Lindsey.

I walked back upstairs and found her getting dressed.

"Hey Harry."

"Hey Lindsey."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Umm.. are we a thing now since.. you know.... we kinda had sex last night..."

"Yeah. I guess we are a thing now."

"Oh that's cool." I liked how she was acting so cool and not one of those clingy girls who is trying to make them the one and only. She seemed pretty cool actually. Besides from get looks I liked her personality.

Guess I found someone new already. That was easy.

Tracey's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of guys yelling. I opened my eyes and saw a room that was not mine. I then remembered last night. I smiled at the thought of the kiss last night with Ashton. I rolled over and looked at sleeping Ashton. His hair was sprawled out all over the pillow and soft snores were escaping his sweet tasting lips.

I moved a piece of hair in his face out of the way. He then started stretching and woke up.

"Morning Beautiful."

"Morning Ash."

I sat up and so did he. His arms were still around my waist.

"Ash! Let go!! We have to get up and leave."

"5 more minutes."

"Okay fine."

I laid back down with Ashton and he fell back asleep. I played with his hair and he seemed to like it since he had a smile on his face. The door opened and I saw Luke and Michael and Calum. Michael spoke up.

"Ash... Oh sorry. I forgot you had your lady over."

"It's okay. We were just getting up now."

We went downstairs and saw the living filled with food. What the hell?

"What happened?"

"Well when I came home with food last night Michael went crazy and started having a party with food."

"Sounds fun."

I brushed my hair and my teeth and got dressed into my extra clothes. Ashton put his shirt on and grabbed a bag.

"What are you doing Ashton?"

"Well I didn't want my girl to be stuck at a wedding with her asshole of a step brother and his skanky girl. So I thought I would be your date to the wedding."

"Awe. How sweet to think of me."

"It's kinda hard for me to not stop thinking about you."

"Awe. That's so sweet."

We grabbed our bags and then he grabbed his car keys. We got in his car. Him being the gentleman he is opened my door for me. I smiled and blushed. We soon left for my mom ad soon to be step dad's wedding.

How wonderful.