Chapter 65

Tracey's P.O.V

I wake up to the sun shining on my face. I grab my phone off the nightstand and see that I have a text from Ashton.

From: Ash x

Hey babe. I am busy with the boys today. When you wake up please call me. I love you. By the way Alexia came with me. Yeah.

I decicded to call Ash since he needed to talk to me.

-Ring

"Hey babe. How was our hibernation?" I can hear the humor in his voice and I laugh.

"It was great. So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well 1,Alexia came with me. And 2, You are trending on twitter."

"What do you mean I am trending?!!" I grab my phone and see the source of the problem. Its a picture from last night. It a picture of Ashton and I leaving the club but then there is another photo of me walking away from Harry crying.

MYSTERY GIRL HARTBROKEN BY HARRY STYLES YET LEAVING WITH ASHTON IRWIN?

"Babe? Are you there?"

"Yeah. Can I speak to Alexia?"

"Yeah Hold on." I can hear Ashton telling Alexia who is on the phone and then I hear her voice.

"Hello? Mommy?"

"Hey lexi. How is work with Daddy Ashton??" That is what Alexia calls Ashton because he treats her likes she is his daugter. She loves Ashton. Especially since Ashton spoils her.

"Its good. I saw Daddy. Not Daddy Ashton but Harry."

"Oh. Did you talk to him?"

"No. He smiles at me and I can tell he wants to talk to me but he doesn't. Uncle Louis and Uncle Niall and Uncle Mikey are playing with me." Louis and Niall and Michael have been there for me and Alexia the most. Niall loves Alexia and so does Louis and Michael. Liam helps but he mostly helps with his own. Calum is trying to find a girl and Luke is so whipped by Makayla its not even funny. Zayn has been busy with wedding things with Perrie. Louis and Niall agree that Harry shouldn't know about him being her father.

'What are you playing?"

"Dress up. And rockstar."

"Sounds fun sweetie." I can hear the strummimg of a guitar over the phone and Louis laughing and then something breaking.

"Oh it is. I have to go Uncle Mikey smashed his guitar so I am helping clean up."

"Okay. Well give the phone to Daddy Ash." She said I love you and then I heard Ash say that they have an interview. We say I love you's and then I hang up. I decide to watch the interview and I see That it is a press conference. First up to speak is One Direction. Of course.

Harry's P.O.V

I sit down and watch as cameras flash. We start to take questions about the concert until I get a specific question.

"Harry! Who was that girl from the pictures??"

"Umm... She is an ex girlfriend of mine."

"Why was she crying??"

"Because of some stuff that happened before One Direction." We soon got off and the other boys came on. I could hear Ashton being asked about Tracey and he told them that they were dating. I then heard a question that I wasn't asked.

"Ashton, I saw yu arrive with a little girl. Who is she?? Is she your girlfriends niece or relative??"

"Actually that is our daughter." I was shocked by the words coming out of Ashton's mouth. I walked over to Louis and saw him playing with the little girl. I looked at her and she looked at me. She had curly hair like ashton yet it was dark like Tracey's. She had hazel green/blue eyes that light up. She was so pretty like Tracey. She then smiled and Louis looked at me. His smile faded. I crouched down so I was the little girl's height.

"Hi I'm...." The little girl cut me off.

"I know who you are. Youre Harry Styles. Im Alexia."

"Nice to meet you Alexia. How did you know who I am if we haven't met?"

"Mommy talks about you."

"Your mommy talks about me? What does she say?"

"She talks about how you broke her heart and how that you are...." Louis cut her off and picked her up. He grabbed her a cookie and then sat her down. He handed her his IPad and she played games.

"Harry I suggest you don't talk to Alexia."

"Why?"

"Because Tracey will find out and get upset. Plus you need to just leave her alone." Louis is getting really serious ad I don't know why.

"Okay." I laugh and walk away.