Chapter 49

Harry's P.O.V

It was now my turn and Everyone was waiting for me to say something.

"Ummm.... I've never.....been or acted like a tease for someone." Louis grabbed the bottle and took a drink. Then Niall. Then Zayn. Then Liam. Then Sabrina. Then me and then Tracey.

I thought about that day when Tracey and I had both been a tease. At least I took a drink because of that day. Now it was Tracey's turn.

"I've never umm... had a sister."

Louis took a drink, Liam took a drink, Sabrina took a drink because of her spawn of the devil sister, Zayn took a drink, and Harry took a drink. Wait Harry has a sister?

"Harry you have a sister?? I thought you only had a twin."

"No I have a twin brother and 2 sisters."

"Oh what are there names?"

"Gemma and she lives with my mum an Tracey."

Tracey's P.O.V

Tracey?? Oh! I'm such a dumb ass.

I laughed and he did too. Now it was Sabrina's turn.

"I've never made out with a girl." Seriously! She just had to say that. She looked at me. It was a one time thing at a party I went to once. Actually it was Harry's party. The same one where I was twerking on the wall with Ellen.

"Are you kidding me?! It was a one time thing!! You weren't even there! You heard about it from Nick!!"

"I know but still..." Harry took a drink and then the guys did and then I did. Louis and the guys started laughing.

"Stop laughing. It was a one time thing."

"I bet the guys who were there got a great show." Niall exclaimed.

"Wow Niall. I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff."

"There is a lot of things that you don't know about me and Harry and the guys."

"Wait the guys find that hot too?" I looked around the circle and they nodded. I looked at Harry and he was smirking. God that smirk. God I have to stop thinking it like this. It was probably the alcohol getting to me. Liam was next.

"I've never been pooped on by a bird." Niall took a drink and then set the bottle down. We then soon started going inside and we all got a partner. We were going to be playing hide and seek in the dark. Liam and Sabrina were partners and Louis and Zayn were partners. Then it was Makayla and Niall and then Harry and I. Louis and Zayn were up first. They went in the backyard and they started counting to 100.

"Harry where are we going to hide??"

"Come on!" He grabbed my hand an I swear I felt a spark. Not like a spark I get with Ashton but with and only with Harry. We sat down in the living room behind the couch but by the tv and you could only see us if you were standing by the tv. We put blankets over. Louis and Zayn ran inside a instantly ran upstairs. Niall and Makayla were found first then Liam an Sabrina. They were running around screaming our names. Then we heard them run outside and I checked. They were all outside.

"Harry they're outside."

"Okay but still shh."

"Geez. I wanted a fun big brother not a bossy one." He then started tickling me and I couldn't breath.

"Harry stop!"

"Say I'm fun."

"Fine!! Your Fun!" He stopped and a part of my body became sad and upset that he wasn't tickling me anymore. We heard the guys and girls stumble in and then we pulled the blanket off of us. They looked over and smiled.

"Nice hiding spot."

"Yeah. But how about we watch a scary movie and get drunk. Or we could play truth or dare and get drunk."

"Truth or dare is better." We then all grabbed a blanket and say in a circle. For the next 2 hours we played truth or dare. Louis passed out on the couch and Zayn fell asleep on the floor while cuddling Niall. Makayla fell asleep on the kitchen counter and Sabrina and Liam fell asleep in the recliner. I checked my phone and saw that it was only 11. Harry and I were hammered. We sat on the stairs laughing about some stupid joke that he said.

I rested my head on his shoulder an he spoke up.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Are you tired?" He quickly changed the awkward/not awkward subject.

"No." I lifted my head off if his shoulder and looked at him. His eyes were sparkling. I looked at his lips then back at his eyes going back and forth. His voice was husky and sexy.

"Do it."

"What?"

"I know you want to kiss me. I see you looking at my lips when I'm staring at yours."

He connected our lips. Something in my mind wasn't working properly because of how smashed I was. I wasn't hearing my conscious telling me to stop. It felt right. I kissed him back and it turned to a heated make out session. He stood up nit disconnecting our lips and I stood up with him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we walked upstairs into his bedroom.

That's the last thing I remember of Harry's birthday.