Chapter 38

Makayla's P.O.V

I got dressed in a dress for the weddding and Luke was getting dressed in a suit. I was nervous about today because today at the wedding I was gonna break up with Niall.

"Makayla are you ready?"

"Yeah hold on."

I added a few touches of makeup to my face. I then walked over to Luke and saw that he was looking on his phone. I couldn't help but eye him up and down. He looked up at me and saw me looking. I blushed and he laughed. He grabbed my hand and the at keys an we walked out.

Tracey's P.O.V

I was walking back to the chapel and saw that people were starting to show up and walk in. I saw a bunch if family who I haven't seen in years. The one person who I was most surprised to see was my dad.

"Dad?"

"Tracey!" I ran to him and embraced him in a hug. I hadn't seen him since I was 10. So basically 6 years.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see your mom get married. Plus I wanted to see you."

"Oh. Yeah....." I then felt Ashton wrap his as around my waist and I smiled. Ashton extended his hand out and shook my fathers hand.

"Hi there sir. I'm Ashton. Your daughters boyfriend."

"Oh hello son. Are you treating my daughter right?"

"Yes sir I am. I love your daughter very much."

"Well that's good to hear."

We soon finished talking to him. People were finding seats and they were waiting for the wedding to start. I sat Ashton down in the back and he saved seats for Luke and the rest of the group. I then went to the back an found Harry.

"Harry. Let's go."

"Where?"

"We have to walk down the aisle."

"Oh shit. Okay." he turned and told Lindsey. She gave me a 'I hate you' smile. I gave one back. We stood in the line. Harry and I were in the front together. We linked arms an the music started playing. We walked down the aisle and we then went to our spots.

Soon everyone was in there spot and the wedding was halfway through. Mom and Des said their I do's an then they kissed. We all filed out and left. We wanted to give the new happy couple an hour alone before the reception. Ashton and I walked to the place where the reception was being held. It was a bakery that mom and I love. We arrived there soon since we basically ran there. Well I was running from Ashton.

I was running from him because I hit his chest because he was acting like a little kid and he was laying on the floor in the chapel. I ran inside the bakery and his from Ashton. I hid under a table. I know he saw me go under because he sat down at the table I was under and then he climbed under.

"I got you." He grabbed me and sat me on his lap. He then started kissing my face. I started laughing. We then got out from under the table. We then got some food and then some thing to drink. We sat there in peace and quiet. For the rest of the time, we spent it by placing cards and along sure things were in place. People soon started showing up and we sat in our seats. We got seated at table 13 with Luke, Calum, and Michael. I sat their while Makayla and Sabrina sat at the table next to us with Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall, And Harry. Oh and his skank was sitting on his lap.

As the night led on Ashton and I were in the photo booth. Basically in all of the pictures we were kissing and it was perfect. Mom and Des had their dance and they danced to the song All of Me. Then it was our turn.

"Can I have the son of the groom and the daughter of the bride come out on the dance floor and have the siblings dance?" I led Ashton back to the table and I met Harry out on the dance floor.