Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch when Tracey came walking in. She looks so pretty. I told her that her mum and my dad went out. I bet she's thinking something horrible. She probably doesn't like me like that. She broke me out of my thoughts.

"I'm gonna go change now and then I'll be back down."

"Okay."

She ran upstairs after setting her bag by the door. She slammed the door shut to her room.

Tracey's P.O.V

I was upstairs changing. I put my hair into a high ponytail and then I put in some spandex and a sports bra. I was kinda trying to impress Harry but I wear this after school all the time.

I walked downstairs and saw Harry in the kitchen. He turned around and faced me and flashed me that famous smile.

"So what would you like to see me make?"

"What's your specialty?"

"Spaghetti."

"Sounds good to me."

"So while I make dinner let's get to know each other."

"Like the game, questions?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"So tell me the so far life story of Tracey Dixion."

"My full name is Tracey Mackenzie Dixion. I was born August 7. My mom and dad divorced when I was 2. I am an only child. My mom is a workaholic. My mom and I moved here when I was 9 and I was in the 4th grade from Austin, Texas. I am your average loser and my favorite color is turquoise. I am in love with...."

Oh shit! I can't believe I said that last part. What if he gets suspicious!? What if he finds out that it's him? What if he thinks that I'm a freak that is in love with him? Let's just change the subject.

"So what's your so far life story."

"My full name is Harold Edward Styles. I was born February 1. My mom dad divorced when I was 6 or 7. My dad got custody of me and and my mom got custody of my sister. My sisters name is Gemma she is a few years older than me. My dad and I moved here when I was 8 from Holmes Chapel,Chesire. Most people think me as the most popular guy in school but I just think of myself as an average guy. My favorite color is also blue. And I'm in love with someone too."

"Oh."

In my mind I was thinking that it was me but it probably wasn't. He then drained the pasta an put some sauce on it. We ate quietly. After that Harry cleaned the dishes.

"So... I'm gonna change and then we can finish this game after I get back down here. Sound good?"

"Sure."

I sat on the couch and turned on the first thing I saw which was Ridiculousness. I then heard Harry come downstairs. He had no shirt on but sweats. I couldn't help but stare. Before he could notice I looked away.

"So... Let's start where we left off... Oh right it's my turn. So who are you in love with?"

Oh geez here we go.