Chapter 31

Ashton's P.O.V

I was pacing back and forth in the living room waiting for Harry to come inside and explain what happened. Tracey was still upstairs an she hasn't come down yet. I was getting nervous. Harry walked in the back door and he had an expression of blankness.

"Harry what happened?"

"I let her go."

"What?"

"I let Tracey go. I broke up with her."

"Why?"

"Because I was getting frustrated about the wedding and I didn't know if it would work out so I told her that if we were meant to be then fate would bring us together."

"What kind of bullshit is that?"

"I couldn't keep my thoughts inside! I just.... I don't know..."

"How dare you crush her heart! Do you not understand how much pain she is going through right now! She loves you so much! You don't deserve her!"

"I know that! I just messed up!! I need some time to think and take a break."

I left Harry their thinking about what he had done. I ran upstairs and banged on Tracey's door.

Tracey's P.O.V

I was leaving cuts to bleed on my left wrist until I stopped when I heard yelling downstairs. I then heard loud steps coming upstairs. The person then started banging on the door. I quickly wiped the blade off on a tissue. I put the blade back in the drawer and put a tissue on my cuts to stop them from bleeding anymore. I was afraid it was Harry.

"Who is it?" I sniffled since I am still crying. I'm sure makeup is running down my face. I then heard the voice I was hoping to hear.

"It's Ashton. Can I please come in?"

"Yeah. It's unlocked."

"No it's not."

"Oh well hold on." I ran to the door, quickly unlocked the door and sat down on my bed. I didn't want him to see my wrist so I put them behind my back.

Ashton walked in with sadness as sympathy written all over his face. I gave him a fake smile.

"Come on Trace. Don't give me that fake smile. I know that fake smile to well." He closed the door so no one could come in. He locked the door too.

I tried to stop the tears but they came out anyway. I hated crying in front of people. He embraced me in a hug and I didn't wrap my arms around him since I could still feel blood flowing out. He set his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Shh. Trace. I'm here. Let it out."

I got lost in the moment. This is another thing I like about Ashton. He is so sympathetic and he is so nice and sweet an he is always there for me. I forgot about the cuts.

"Umm.. Trace.... Why are you bleeding?"

I pulled away and looked down on the bed.

"Umm... I....."

"Tracey Madison Dixion! Please tell me you didn't cut yourself."

"I'm sorry."

"Trace. He shouldn't be the reason you cut. He doesn't deserve you."

"I just don't understand. Am I not pretty enough? Am I not smart enough? Am I an embarrassment to be seen with? Am I not loveable? Am I just a horrible person?"

"No you are not!! And I know someone who thinks you are really pretty, that you are super smart, that thinks you're an amazing person who is not an embarrassment, who loves you, and that you are not a horrible person but a great person."

I wanted to know who this guy was. Do I know him? I must if he thinks this about me. I sniffled and spoke up again with a shaky voice.

"Who?"

"Me."